Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc (694 Views)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by taribojacob(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2017
George Turnah Arrested By EFCC

He was arrested in Port Harcourt, Rivers State in connection with alleged possession of funds running into N2 billion, suspected to be funds siphoned from the NDDC while serving there as an adviser.
by Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Mar 14, 2017

A former Special Adviser to Mr. Dan Abia, erstwhile Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) George Turnah, has been arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He was arrested in Port Harcourt, Rivers State in connection with alleged possession of funds running into N2 billion, suspected to be funds siphoned from the NDDC while serving there as an adviser.

Turnah, widely believed to be a godson of former President Goodluck Jonathan, served in the NDDC between 2012 and 2015.

Preliminary investigations by the EFCC threw up deposits made in his personal and company bank accounts in excess of N2 billion. A search conducted in his houses in Port Harcourt and Yenogoa yielded useful documents.

Turnah has made useful statements to the EFCC and will be arraigned as soon as investigations are concluded.

George Turnah was arrested by the EFCC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by Alleviating: 6:26am On Mar 15, 2017
sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by Asek1(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Maka why
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by DrDeji20(m): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2017
this is just tge one tgat EFCC uncovered, what of unheard ones.those who embezzled public funds won't go Scot free

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2017
An ordinary adviser looting over 2 billion. It's not enough to arrest, the account should be frozen until reasonable explanation is made regarding the money
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by olaolaking: 7:08am On Mar 15, 2017
With this, he can get 120 SANs to defend him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by Tiffbuxas: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2017
DrDeji20:
this is just tge one tgat EFCC uncovered, what of unheard ones.those who embezzled public funds won't go Scot free
sharap joh... All the ones tinubu and other apc cohorts embezzled nko? ?.... Are they not shot free until efcc touch dos apc master thieves, I dnt believe in then
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by Tiffbuxas: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that you arrest person before concluding investigation.... How can you arrest person pending when u'll conclude your investigation before arraignment.
This is why they will never win their cases before they never did have a case
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc by CoolFreeday(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
sharap joh... All the ones tinubu and other apc cohorts embezzled nko? ?.... Are they not shot free until efcc touch dos apc master thieves, I dnt believe in then

These types of people are the problem of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

EARLY MO MO (pidgin Poem) / Message Of Congratulations To The COS To Gombe Governor On His 58th Birthday / Yoruba Actor Pastor Ajidara Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.