Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

SHOCKING!! Evicted Bbnaija Housemate "Gify Ajumobi" Finally Admits She's Married - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHOCKING!! Evicted Bbnaija Housemate "Gify Ajumobi" Finally Admits She's Married (449 Views)

Benue Hotels & Resort: Evicted Bbnaija Housemates Engage In Sanitation Exercise / Alafin Of Oyo Against Gov Ajumobi Imposition Of Teslim Folarin / Governor Abiola Ajumobi: Open LAUTECH Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!! Evicted Bbnaija Housemate "Gify Ajumobi" Finally Admits She's Married by Seanonaira(m): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2017
After denying countlessly to the media that she was married, even after photos from her wedding was released by a family member, former Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Gifty Powers has revealed the truth Crying Profusely & Saying: ‘I was once married,’

Watch Video & Read Details Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/bbnaijas-giftys-finally-reveals-she-used-to-be-married-in-new-interview-i-was-once-married-and-its-a-dark-part-of-my-life/

Re: SHOCKING!! Evicted Bbnaija Housemate "Gify Ajumobi" Finally Admits She's Married by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 15, 2017
all for fame.. ozowor
Re: SHOCKING!! Evicted Bbnaija Housemate "Gify Ajumobi" Finally Admits She's Married by Alleviating: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2017
It was on front page yesterday. Thank you

Mynd44. Delete this thread
Re: SHOCKING!! Evicted Bbnaija Housemate "Gify Ajumobi" Finally Admits She's Married by femolacqua(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2017
All for what? To be on air.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dat One A Nairalander? / Police Halts Woman While Trying To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon / Human Waste Found In Coke Cans Causes Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.