Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Customer Support Intern Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Support Intern Interview (1994 Views)

Who Is Going For The Russelsmith Group Hse Intern Interview? / Customer Support Intern Urgently Needed (lagos And Benin) / Deadline in 48 hrs!Microsoft Graduate IT Technical Support Intern Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Support Intern Interview by forreelinc(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2017
hey guys i have an interview tomorrow for the role of customer support intern with whogohost.
please does anyone knows how i can prepare for this?
what should i be expecting from such an interview or any customer interview to be precise?
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2017
no be only u
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by hushyp(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
how was the test/interview? i guess the HR babe is kinda cute tho
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
How did u apply for the job plss
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by hushyp(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
i just got an offer of employment mail....... grin grin grin
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by hushyp(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Boujurz:
How did u apply for the job plss
jobberman
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by majour(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please is anyone here familiar with this company HEADLIGHT, just got a text and I don't know much about them, thank you

You are hereby slated for an interview on Tuesday 21st,March 2017 by 9am prompt,at 25b Oba Babington crescent Omole Phase 1 ojodu Lagos headlight office.
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
hushyp:
i just got an offer of employment mail....... grin grin grin
congrats bro , my friend who attended the interview said the aptitude test was crazy and short and she wasn't familiar with the test questions.
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by hushyp(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
congrats bro , my friend who attended the interview said the aptitude test was crazy and short and she wasn't familiar with the test questions.
yeah, there wasnt enough time to answer questions. The questions were kinda simple tho 8f you have attended different aotitude tests. But, Alhamdullilahi for this. And thank you
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by Petitequeen(f): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning Fam,

I have an aptitude test/interview for the role of a customer support intern with whogohost today, please can anyone give me headlights as to how their aptitude tests are or the likely interview questions.

Thank you.

@forreelinc
@hushy.p
@majour
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by forreelinc(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Petitequeen:
Good morning Fam,

I have an aptitude test/interview for the role of a customer support intern with whogohost today, please can anyone give me headlights as to how their aptitude tests are or the likely interview questions.

Thank you.

@forreelinc
@hushy.p
@majour
don't wear pant and don't cross your legs you will get the job
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by Petitequeen(f): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
forreelinc:

don't wear pant and don't cross your legs you will get the job

Beautiful
Re: Customer Support Intern Interview by forreelinc(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Petitequeen:

Beautiful
yw

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies On The Guardian Newspaper Today (11/5/17) 0n Page 15 / Npower Bvn Name Registration Issues / Nigerian Man Rants After Masters Degree Holder Sister Was Offered A N35k Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.