Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Designed This Site For Ziiun - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Designed This Site For Ziiun (1725 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Clone This Site Exactly, Come Wit Ur Price / I Designed A Bitcoin Community,pls I Need Your Advices. / C.A.C Website Palava! Who Designed This Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Designed This Site For Ziiun by splashz(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
After they awarded the contract to me and i designed it.. me self con carry the matter for my head like gala...
when i listened to the ceo talk about the vision for video game industry in nigeria.. me been a video game player wan follow build the industry and make it a success just like 2face them do for music industry..

Pls try visit the site ...i know say i be learner for web design.. (abeg dont cut me into 100 pieces )...

if your a video game player staying around enugu dont miss this.. meanwhile lagos own will soon follow...

www.ziiun.com

Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by donsheddy1(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Nobody is shredding you. All you should do now is visit the website and correct all the grammatical errors / blunders. Nobody is perfect
Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by splashz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
@donsheddy1

thanks
Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by tundebabzy: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Hi.
I checked the website on my phone.....you still got work to do but it's a good attempt.
Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by logicalhumour: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2017
nice concept
Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by splashz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
tundebabzy:
Hi.
I checked the website on my phone.....you still got work to do but it's a good attempt.

ok.. that count down is not helping me to make it as mobile friendly as possible.. will try to fix it though...
thanks a lot...

Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by splashz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
logicalhumour:
nice concept

thanks a million.. and thanks to going through the trouble to even check...

Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by logicalhumour: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
splashz:

thanks a million.. and thanks to going through the trouble to even check...
lol
Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by tundebabzy: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2017
splashz:

ok.. that count down is not helping me to make it as mobile friendly as possible.. will try to fix it though...
thanks a lot...
The clock also has to be responsive.
But It's not just the clock. Everything is just all over the place. You see that tiny "x" in the screenshot, it's too tiny. I carefully aimed the X thinking that the block will disappear or something, instead I'm taken to another tab instead.

You still have work to do sir.

Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by splashz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
tundebabzy:

But It's not just the clock. Everything is just all over the place. You see that tiny "x" in the screenshot, it's too tiny. I carefully aimed the X thinking that the block will disappear or something, instead I'm taken to another tab instead.

thanks... for your observation. .. been trying to make the clock mobile responsive to no avail. .. Instead it spoils the whole design. .. plus the javascript running it makes the site loads slow... but they like that clock design (laptop and ipad view. .. ) thats why I left it like that... will keep trying to fix it though... then the tiny x ... will remove it... though I like x sha...
Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by splashz(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
tundebabzy:

the clock thing .. i removed the seconds and minutes and left only the day for mobile version.. i also removed the tiny x...
check it again and give me feed back..
Re: I Designed This Site For Ziiun by tundebabzy: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's looking better but the tile by itself does not explain itself. It's also blocking off the image. I'll suggest that you remove the countdown clock and substitute it with a text countdown replacement

(1) (Reply)

This Php Is About To Make Me Go Nuts. Pls Help / Making A Bot In Python And Django / An Open Letter To Parents On The Future Of Their Children, on Tech and Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.