Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Warri Again! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warri Again! (642 Views)

Warri Again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Again! by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2017
WARRI AGAIN! A man caught a thief at night in his kitchen at Ugborikoko area of Warri. Just when the man was going to raise the alarm,the thief said: "Do you remember what I said in the Bible? I said "I will come like a thief in the night". "I have come again. Blessed are you among men that you have stayed awake as I told you." Then the man looked at the thief, smiled and replied, "Sir, you have fallen into the hands of Pontius Pilate again!" I will nail u tonight. The thief fainted. Don't laugh alone.
Re: Warri Again! by myners007: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Man Eat Poison / 14yr Old Comedian Drops New Skit Today Gonna Keep You Laughing All Day / Woliarole And Lasisielenu Snap Chat Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.