Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Drama As Buhari Asks For Lai Muhammed’s Whereabouts At FEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Buhari Asks For Lai Muhammed’s Whereabouts At FEC Meeting (383 Views)

Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Drama As Buhari Asks For Lai Muhammed’s Whereabouts At FEC Meeting by Sanchez01: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
There was a mild drama on Wednesday March 15, at the Federal Executive Council meeting as President Muhammadu Buhari asked the whereabouts of the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

The president called on the Ministers of Transportation and Information, Rotimi Amechi and respectively, said the opening prayers.

The drama ensued before asking the information minister to say the prayer when Mr. Buhari said: "I haven't seen Lai".

The minister responded: "I am here sir."

This is the first council meeting Buhari is presiding over since he returned to the country last Friday from his medical vacation in the United Kingdom.

The last FEC meeting President Buhari presided over was on January 11 before he departed for London on January 19.
https://www.naij.com/1093815-drama-buhari-asks-lai-muhammeds-whereabouts-fec-meeting.html
Re: Drama As Buhari Asks For Lai Muhammed’s Whereabouts At FEC Meeting by Mynd44: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2017

(1)

Adeosun Wants National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor's / Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In Youwin Programme / FD Copying Lagos Blueprint Template To Revive Economy -- Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.