Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa (62535 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by bukazema: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
my right
1 Aside feeding, how much is rent?How much do one need to have for other utility expenses like( light,gas,transport,school materials) etc for 5months
2 Someone had processed my documents and sent to me via courier.The whole process was about 230k
3 So,can my remaining 1millon be enough to complete the remaining process to Philippines and possibly sustain me for 2months.
4 How much is the cheapest economy flight fare?Is, the refund half of the flight fare
5 I am confused here.Is it that prospective students for masters are not allowed to pay school fees,but, only registration fees for subjects registered
6 You said, one subject is around 50k What is the required number of subject that one can register for in a semester?.Assuming a student doesn't have money, can the student register less no of courses.If so,will it affect the student.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by UjuConfy: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2023
bukazema:
my right
1 Aside feeding, how much is rent?How much do one need to have for other utility expenses like( light,gas,transport,school materials) etc for 5months
2 Someone had processed my documents and sent to me via courier.The whole process was about 230k
3 So,can my remaining 1millon be enough to complete the remaining process to Philippines and possibly sustain me for 2months.
4 How much is the cheapest economy flight fare?Is, the refund half of the flight fare
5 I am confused here.Is it that prospective students for masters are not allowed to pay school fees,but, only registration fees for subjects registered
6 You said, one subject is around 50k What is the required number of subject that one can register for in a semester?.Assuming a student doesn't have money, can the student register less no of courses.If so,will it affect the student.

1million should be enough for like 6months if you aren't living extravagantly.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by bukazema: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
UjuConfy

1 PlZ,what are the likely questions asked during interviews? What are the things I should do or know?b4,going for the interview
2 how much is flight ticket?is it possible for me to book one way ticket
3 someone,told me sm/tin about visa conversion,when I enter the country. plz,how much does it cost?tnks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by GospelK: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please how much is the current tuition fee for international Nigerian student applying for Nursing at Lorma college and Philippines women University?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Kahbahsah: 2:26pm On May 31, 2023
chime11:
Hello nairalanders
Are you interested in studying in Philippines?or re you looking for some information about Philippines? Drop your message here I will attend to your questions

I am interested in studying in any affordable school you can recommend in the Philippines. A master's degree in a business related course will be preferable. How can you help please? I'm ready to get the ball rolling ASAP. Thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by bukazema: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
@chime plz,how much Bta is one required to have before travelling
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Clementernity: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Please Mr Chime11, I need your email address. There are so many questions i want to ask you about going to the Philippines. Thank you as i await your reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls / Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.