Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa (64918 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by bukazema: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
my right
1 Aside feeding, how much is rent?How much do one need to have for other utility expenses like( light,gas,transport,school materials) etc for 5months
2 Someone had processed my documents and sent to me via courier.The whole process was about 230k
3 So,can my remaining 1millon be enough to complete the remaining process to Philippines and possibly sustain me for 2months.
4 How much is the cheapest economy flight fare?Is, the refund half of the flight fare
5 I am confused here.Is it that prospective students for masters are not allowed to pay school fees,but, only registration fees for subjects registered
6 You said, one subject is around 50k What is the required number of subject that one can register for in a semester?.Assuming a student doesn't have money, can the student register less no of courses.If so,will it affect the student.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by UjuConfy: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2023
bukazema:
my right
1 Aside feeding, how much is rent?How much do one need to have for other utility expenses like( light,gas,transport,school materials) etc for 5months
2 Someone had processed my documents and sent to me via courier.The whole process was about 230k
3 So,can my remaining 1millon be enough to complete the remaining process to Philippines and possibly sustain me for 2months.
4 How much is the cheapest economy flight fare?Is, the refund half of the flight fare
5 I am confused here.Is it that prospective students for masters are not allowed to pay school fees,but, only registration fees for subjects registered
6 You said, one subject is around 50k What is the required number of subject that one can register for in a semester?.Assuming a student doesn't have money, can the student register less no of courses.If so,will it affect the student.

1million should be enough for like 6months if you aren't living extravagantly.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by bukazema: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
UjuConfy

1 PlZ,what are the likely questions asked during interviews? What are the things I should do or know?b4,going for the interview
2 how much is flight ticket?is it possible for me to book one way ticket
3 someone,told me sm/tin about visa conversion,when I enter the country. plz,how much does it cost?tnks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by GospelK: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please how much is the current tuition fee for international Nigerian student applying for Nursing at Lorma college and Philippines women University?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Kahbahsah: 2:26pm On May 31, 2023
chime11:
Hello nairalanders
Are you interested in studying in Philippines?or re you looking for some information about Philippines? Drop your message here I will attend to your questions

I am interested in studying in any affordable school you can recommend in the Philippines. A master's degree in a business related course will be preferable. How can you help please? I'm ready to get the ball rolling ASAP. Thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by bukazema: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
@chime plz,how much Bta is one required to have before travelling
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Clementernity: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Please Mr Chime11, I need your email address. There are so many questions i want to ask you about going to the Philippines. Thank you as i await your reply
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by SylvesterMD: 8:44am On Jun 07
Seems this thread isn't as alive anymore. Truth is Philippines is still one of the coolest options out there though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) / World's Largest And Most Spectacular Royal Palaces (Photos) / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.