Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill (1330 Views)

Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by LVMedia: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Open Letter From A Fan to Mr. Churchill...
Read Below;
"From @cutie_juls - Mr Churchill please stop paying people to write and say nonsense. I don't know about Nigeria but in Ghana, unlawful possession of fire arms and worse of threatening to kill with it is a capital offence and not even the president can intervene for you. Like why is the police officer who is claiming Tonto was freed cos you dropped all charges against her still at post? Ghana police please bring that police officer to book cos it's Incompetent police officers like him that gives the service a bad reputation. Look, not everyone is dumb okay? This story is a LIE. And on Tonto breaking $15k worth of properties in the house. Even if she did and so fucking what? I think you should thank God she didn't break your head instead. Look every woman will do the same and even worse if they get the opportunity. No woman will say they won't react in that manner or even worse if their man disrespectfully cheated and treated them that way. As for your so called sisters that she drove away. If it's true then she did so well cos you probably have so many of your "sister" Rosy's kind of sister warming your bed and pretending to be family. The story even said she went back to her hotel which means you did not even allow your wife to stay in your home when she went to Ghana. Aah! You've really fall for my hand. And that nonsense about you getting a call around 3am about what was happening in your house. Mr responsible husband, please with all due respect, what were you doing outside and where were you at 3am when your wife was in town and the responsible thing was to be with her probably giving her multiple orgasms especially since your people are saying it happened in June 2015. She was in the early stages of her pregnancy then. Mr Churchill, please stop getting deceived by those people misleading you and wake up and go and do what honourable men do. @tontolet please, Biko, I beg you to ignore all these nonsense they are writing about you cos if you are not careful, you might be forced to take some actions in the verge of reaction which you will probably regret later. I beg you please my fellow woman. Just ignore these losers. Thank you and good morning"

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/mr-churchill-please-stop-paying-people.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by IamAirforce1: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na wao

People just carry dis matter for head like Gala
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by Smhart1(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP wetin concern you
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by somtoita: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by Came: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shey na Toto dey rub Church lipgloss ? I wan know before i comment .
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by Onyinye15(f): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
op free d guy na who e epp
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by Jimi23(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
You mean ""open letter from Tonto Dike" hiding under the tag of a fake fan. Tonto e don do. Abeg go and lick ur wounds and leave this man and his new wife alone to enjoy their honeymoon in peace. Lol.
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by LVMedia: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Onyinye15:
op free d guy na who e epp
grin
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by LVMedia: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jimi23:
You mean ""open letter from Tonto Dike" hiding under the tag of a fake fan. Tonto e don do. Abeg go and lick ur wounds and leave this man and his new wife alone to enjoy their honeymoon in piece. Lol.
grin grin
Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by LesbianBoy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bitter woman grin grin grin grin grin

Click LIKE if you are feeling churchill jare!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter From A Fan To Mr. Churchill by LegendVibes: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Bitter woman grin grin grin grin grin

Click LIKE if you are feeling churchill jare!
I dy observe

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) / Alleged Side Chic, Rosalin Meurer, Shares Photos With Churchill,from Ghana Visit / P-square Peter Okoye Commissioned A Beverage Factory In Cameroon(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.