Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Third Eye Chakra - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Third Eye Chakra (3822 Views)

Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / Chakra Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Eye Chakra by luvmijeje(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Which Bible version are you quoting from?
Bring any version and let's analyze it.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by ElsonMorali: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
luvmijeje:

Bring any version and let's analyze it.

Use the Douay Rheims version and requote Matt 6:22
Re: Third Eye Chakra by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
helinues:

Do you know that 95% of brain activity is beyond our conscious awareness . When you reach Chakra stage, you will take control of your thought/action
hey hold it! How do you mean. I had some terrible experience with that, thou I've not mastered it enough. There was at a point then when I clap my hands unconscious the light goes off, I began to look at it as not a coincidence but couldn't link anything.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by luvmijeje(f): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Use the Douay Rheims version and requote Matt 6:22
Matt 6:22-24
22] The light of thy body is thy eye. If thy eye be single, thy whole body shall be lightsome. [23] But if thy eye be evil thy whole body shall be darksome. If then the light that is in thee, be darkness: the darkness itself how great shall it be! [24] No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one, and love the other: or he will sustain the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
For more emphasis I quoted 23 and 24.
Going by your reasoning their eyes is single means 3rd eyes. So what's the meaning of verse 24.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by ElsonMorali: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
luvmijeje:

Matt 6:22-24
22] The light of thy body is thy eye. If thy eye be single, thy whole body shall be lightsome. [23] But if thy eye be evil thy whole body shall be darksome. If then the light that is in thee, be darkness: the darkness itself how great shall it be! [24] No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one, and love the other: or he will sustain the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
For more emphasis I quoted 23 and 24.
Going by your reasoning their eyes is single means 3rd eyes. So what's the meaning of verse 24.

Yes, the eye being single is third Eye.

The following verse shows that there's a struggle between the spiritual and the profane.

Between God and mammon

No one can be said to be attaining spiritual height and still be clinging to material wealth.

Spiritual awakening signified by the opening of the third Eye also known as the eye of faith can't be compatible with materialism.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by luvmijeje(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yes, the eye being single is third Eye.

The following verse shows that there's a struggle between the spiritual and the profane.

Between God and mammon

No one can be said to be attaining spiritual height and still be clinging to material wealth.

Spiritual awakening signified by the opening of the third Eye also known as the eye of faith can't be compatible with materialism.

Don't confuse me. Let's go back. Vs 23 again
[23] But if thy eye be evil thy whole body shall be darksome. If then the light that is in thee, be darkness: the darkness itself how great shall it be!
So how can the 3rd eye be evil and be darkness to our body? Remember the 3rd eye is meant to predict the future.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by ElsonMorali: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
luvmijeje:

Don't confuse me. Let's go back. Vs 23 again
[23] But if thy eye be evil thy whole body shall be darksome. If then the light that is in thee, be darkness: the darkness itself how great shall it be!
So how can the 3rd eye be evil and be darkness to our body? Remember the 3rd eye is meant to predict the future.

You'll notice that all throughout my submissions I've never mentioned predicting the future or what not. Those are lesser functions of the third eye and frankly shouldn't interest the genuine seeker of truth.

The future I believe should be left firmly in God's hands and I think those who seek to peep Ito the future commit a sin against God.

Haven said that. The Bible quotation we are talking about, Matt 6:22 shows the dual nature of the third eye.

It is a potential or force that can either be used for Good or for evil depending on the individual's inclination.

It is a potential that lies dormant in everyone.

It's just like the tongue.

Everybody has one. A person may decide to use his organ of speech to praise God or to lie and calumnise his neighbour.

Or the sexual organs, vagina for female, penis for male. Each individual has gotten one.

They may decide to fornicate with it, get involved in homosexual activity with it or honor God's will by using it appropriately.

Same with the third eye.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by luvmijeje(f): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You'll notice that all throughout my submissions I've never mentioned predicting the future or what not. Those are lesser functions of the third eye and frankly shouldn't interest the genuine seeker of truth.

The future I believe should be left firmly in God's hands and I think those who seek to peep Ito the future commit a sin against God.

Haven said that. The Bible quotation we are talking about, Matt 6:22 shows the dual nature of the third eye.

It is a potential or force that can either be used for Good or for evil depending on the individual's inclination.

It is a potential that lies dormant in everyone.

It's just like the tongue.

Everybody has one. A person may decide to use his organ of speech to praise God or to lie and calumnise his neighbour.

Or the sexual organs, vagina for female, penis for male. Each individual has gotten one.

They may decide to fornicate with it, get involved in homosexual activity with it or honor God's will by using it appropriately.

Same with the third eye.
We are going back to the beginning because the OP said the third eyes is use to see the future.
Okay, if seeing the the future is a lesser function then what's the primary function and how can one use it for good or evil. How can it be a light or darkness to our body? Remember one can only access this third eye by himself/herself or can someone else make use of your third eye?
Re: Third Eye Chakra by ElsonMorali: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
luvmijeje:

We are going back to the beginning because the OP said the third eyes is use to see the future.
Okay, if seeing the the future is a lesser function then what's the primary function and how can one use it for good or evil. How can it be a light or darkness to our body? Remember one can only access this third eye by himself/herself or can someone else make use of your third eye?

The main goal of any valid spiritual practice or path is to lead to the full awareness of the Self.

That is the primary function of the third eye. To discover Self and the Truth.

There are other secondary functions like developing the hands of a healer, becoming a seer (someone who actually sees), psychic protection i.e how to open and close your aura when necessary, etheric cleansing, astral travel and so on.

The truth is that, we humans are made to the image and likeness of God, the Almighty Creator. The Bible hints that we are little less than gods ourselves, yet we fall sick, depressed, we go hungry, wild animals scare us even when God has given us the authority to subdue the earth.

Our powers as humans created in likeness to God lies dormant in our unawakened third Eye. Which in some quarters is also known as the seat of the soul.

Such powers can be used for good or for evil.

If you approach the process of awakening your third eye primarily because you are hungry for the powers that are attached, then it is most likely you'll use it for evil.

Purity of intention matters a lot when opening your third eye.

It is absolutely right that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He is also the Light of the world that shines in the darkest of nights.

We are also called to be the lights that shine on the hilltop, to light the way for ourselves and others, not the light placed under a bushel.

Christianity is way more than going to church on Sundays and clapping and singing and generally entertaining ourselves.

Singing about heaven or God or whatever it is we sing about in church doesn't affect us spiritually. It only helps us feel Good for the moment. By the time we step out of church and we get home, by Monday morning we are back to default settings and our spiritual growth goes round and round in circles.

The only way we can truly grow spiritually is If we give all of ourselves to God without reservation.

But How can we do that when we don't even own all of ourselves.

Have you noticed how your mind is never present with you? It's either in the past reminiscing or it's in the future planning ahead.

How do you give that part of yourself to God when you can't even control it?

smiley smiley
Re: Third Eye Chakra by Horus(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Third Eye Chakra by daddysgirl29: 4:12am On Mar 17, 2017
I'm trying to enhance my pineal gland by better meditation.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye Chakra by helinues: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Tosinex:
hey hold it! How do you mean. I had some terrible experience with that, thou I've not mastered it enough. There was at a point then when I clap my hands unconscious the light goes off, I began to look at it as not a coincidence but couldn't link anything.

95% of our decisions are being made by our subconscious mind not out brain. Your subconscious mind made you to do the clapping about the light off, may be coincidence
Re: Third Eye Chakra by oaroloye(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
SHALOM!

helinues:
Third Eye Chakra

Third Eye Chakra is the 6th Chakra and is responsible to what we refer to as "the sixth sense".

"THE THIRD EYE" is not "THE SIXTH SENSE."

The Sixth Sense" is the intuitive perception- generally applied to "perception of danger."

"THE THIRD EYE" is exactly that: a sense organ whose input is as clear and valid as the other two eyes- if not more so.

The Chakra connects us to our internal intuitions and is responsible for the sharp senses, the ability to read the future and receive non-verbal messages. Through the Third Eye we communicate with the world and can even receive messages from the past and from the future. It grants us our sense of observation.

That is one way to look at it.

It means examining self-limiting ideas and developing wisdom that comes from a perspective that transcends the duality of good or bad, black or white. It means seeing and helping others to see the deeper meanings of the situations in their lives.

This implies that the Chakras function without being opened.

This takes a LONG TIME- because the lower Chakras have to open first.

Whereas many experience these qualities without any training or practice.

Representing Color: purple

You can associate your Chakra with any colour you want.

However, there is convenience if everyone chooses the same colours for the same Chakras.

Location of the Chakra in the Body: The center of the forehead, between the eyes.
Main Characteristic Associated with the Chakra: The Third Eye Chakra's element is light. Even though the third eye is blind, it has a deep vision because it's directed inside. Anja governs and connects the conscious and the unconscious mind.

One of the unexpected side-effects of DIANETICS AUDITING was EXTERIORIZATION.

People made CASE GAINS incrementally, over months, then, suddenly, one day- *BOOM!*

They found themselves EXTERIORIZED.

Some of their SPIRITUAL SENSES activated, and THEY COULD SEE IN 360!O

Just like that.

No one else in History has reported such an experience.

These are things that bear greater examination- but I have been trying for 23 years to get people interested in REAL RESEARCH- but without any success. I did some work with a Medical Student once, and spent a number of hours Auditing him- but without any real progress. I found that later, after our sessions, he would go booze up on bear, and screw girlfriends.

After he graduated, he went off on his own, and tried to introduce Proscribed Technology into African Medicine, without consulting me, and got assassinated. I would have told him that that would have happened.

If you want to be serious, you have to be ALL THE WAY SERIOUS.

There is a REASON why all this stuff is kept in the FRINGES.

Third Eye Chakra in balance:

When the Chakra is balanced we experience high mental ability, we are able to separate between reality and imagination and best combine logic and emotion. When we live with a balanced Third Eye chakra, we experience overall good health, clear thinking and focus. A healthy third eye chakra will encourage intuition, empathy of others and build trust in oneself.

I have forgotten what I have learned about CHAKRAS, since I learned NAGUALISM. It seemed pointless to me after that.

Like carrying a candle around, when you have a Fluorescent Flashlight.

Still, I do not believe that these are the functions of the Third Eye Chakra- because we are able to exercise these functions without "opening" anything.

Third Eye Chakra out of balance:

When the Chakra is unbalanced we experience fatigue, day dreaming, sleep problems, lack of assertiveness, inability to listen to others, and may even often feel disoriented. When the Chakra is over active, you may immerse in a world of fantasy and even experience hallucinations.

This seems to me to be an "IMBALANCE" of the WHOLE BODY!

Do you mean to say, that if it were some other Chakra that was "unbalanced," we would experience NONE of those symptoms?

ONLY this Chakra unbalanced can do all or any of these?

It doesn't seem right.

Ways to increase your Third Eye Chakra

- Practice Meditation to develop your intuition.[/b]

This instruction truly annoys me!

Why are you pretending that everyone knows what "Meditation" is?

There are some of them that are counter-productive, and do the opposite of what they are said to do.

- Use aroma therapeutic essential oils such as Patchouli, Myrrh and Olibanum.

Be honest- if EFCC should investigate your portfolio- they're not going to find STOCK HOLDINGS in AROMATHERAPY Import Companies?

(Sorry- could not resist!)

- Add purple and indigo colors to your wardrobe, even a scarf can assist the flow of energy.

Good luck with that!

- Choosing music that is classical in nature such as Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach can enhance the energies flowing to the third eye chakra.

So- all these people who go to Classic Music Concerts- their THIRD EYES open?

Don't be ABSURD.

REAL Music has a therapeutic effect on the brain- unlike all these abominable banshees screeching and caterwauling as if their breast implants were killing them! (That garbage has to have detrimental brain-effects!)

- Gemstones associated with the third eye chakra are amethyst, tourmaline and tanzanite.

(EFCC has to probe you- seriously!)

Good luck with this!

If MEDITATION, SMELLY OILS, and CLASSICAL MUSIC- which they didn't have in INDIA, where this Tech comes from- doesn't work, you can just "BLING IT!" (Sic!)

source; https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/1425503780844751

In other words- YOU DON'T KNOW that this idea has any validity?

You are just following some random guy on FACEBOOK??

Don't you know that this is one of the most dangerous activities known to MAN?

THE THIRD EYE is CLOSED for some good reasons.

Opening your THIRD EYE is like Openly Carrying a GUN.

It doesn't MATTER WHO gave you your "PERMIT;" you are doing something that can GET YOU KILLED in the BLING (see what I did there?) of an eye (First, Second, or Third).

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise
in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn it:
because they Repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The queen of the South shall rise up
in The Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn it:
for she came from
the uttermost parts of the Earth
to hear the Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more Wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

OPENING YOUR THIRD EYE WITHOUT YAHSHUA INSTALLED FIRST CAN DO WORSE THAN SIMPLY KILL YOU.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by Horus(m): 2:21am On Mar 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYWZfovLedQ

5 Signs Your Third Eye is Opening
Re: Third Eye Chakra by LiteKing(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
helinues:
Third Eye Chakra

Third Eye Chakra is the 6th Chakra and is responsible to what we refer to as "the sixth sense". The Chakra connects us to our internal intuitions and is responsible for the sharp senses, the ability to read the future and receive non-verbal messages. Through the Third Eye we communicate with the world and can even receive messages from the past and from the future. It grants us our sense of observation.

It means examining self-limiting ideas and developing wisdom that comes from a perspective that transcends the duality of good or bad, black or white. It means seeing and helping others to see the deeper meanings of the situations in their lives.

Representing Color: purple

Location of the Chakra in the Body: The center of the forehead, between the eyes.
Main Characteristic Associated with the Chakra: The Third Eye Chakra's element is light. Even though the third eye is blind, it has a deep vision because it's directed inside. Anja governs and connects the conscious and the unconscious mind.

Third Eye Chakra in balance:

When the Chakra is balanced we experience high mental ability, we are able to separate between reality and imagination and best combine logic and emotion. When we live with a balanced Third Eye chakra, we experience overall good health, clear thinking and focus. A healthy third eye chakra will encourage intuition, empathy of others and build trust in oneself.

Third Eye Chakra out of balance:

When the Chakra is unbalanced we experience fatigue, day dreaming, sleep problems, lack of assertiveness, inability to listen to others, and may even often feel disoriented. When the Chakra is over active, you may immerse in a world of fantasy and even experience hallucinations.

Ways to increase your Third Eye Chakra

- Practice Meditation to develop your intuition.

- Use aroma therapeutic essential oils such as Patchouli, Myrrh and Olibanum.

- Add purple and indigo colors to your wardrobe, even a scarf can assist the flow of energy.

- Choosing music that is classical in nature such as Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach can enhance the energies flowing to the third eye chakra.

- Gemstones associated with the third eye chakra are amethyst, tourmaline and tanzanite.

source; https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/1425503780844751
can you guide me on where to balance my chakras here in Nigeria?
Re: Third Eye Chakra by helinues: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
LiteKing:
can you guide me on where to balance my chakras here in Nigeria?

In a lay man language, it is ability to understand oneself , see things differently( positive) from the way majority of people see it.
Ability to listen more than talking. Learn learn and learn

Are these terms familiar to you
Forces ( Spiritually )
Cosmos
Dark energy
Dark matter
Parallel Universe
Re: Third Eye Chakra by Primesky(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
God warned us to desist from psychic practices like this one. This is pure demonic, as it will open you up to demonic affliction, if not immediately, later.

Depend on the Holy Spirit of God for guidance.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye Chakra by helinues: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Primesky:
God warned us to desist from psychic practices like this one. This is pure demonic, as it will open you up to demonic affliction, if not immediately, later.

Depend on the Holy Spirit of God for guidance.

Demonic in which way? You mean ability to life a simple life is demonic?

Educate us Sir/Ma with reference from bible

1 Like

Re: Third Eye Chakra by LiteKing(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:

In a lay man language, it is ability to understand oneself , see things differently( positive) from the way majority of people see it.
Ability to listen more than talking. Learn learn and learn

Are these terms familiar to you
Forces ( Spiritually )
Cosmos
Dark energy
Dark matter
Parallel Universe
Yes very familiar. Please pm me. I just pm you. Please respond
Re: Third Eye Chakra by PEPSI: 1:47am On Mar 13, 2019
I just started collecting raw crystals.....here in Lagos ...I buy mine at the Lekki Arts and Craft market Elegusi.

helinues:

SIX WAYS TO AWAKEN THIRD EYE

AVOID FLUORIDE
Pay close attention to the water in your life: tap water is a source of fluoride, which contributes to pineal gland calcification. Fluoridated toothpaste is another prominent source of fluoride in modern diets, as are inorganic produce and artificial drinks made with impure water. Consider adding water filters to your sink and shower faucets.

SUPPLEMENT YOUR DIET
The list of supplements that support and detoxify the third eye is long and includes raw cacao, goji berries, garlic, lemons, watermelon, bananas, honey, coconut oil, hemp seeds, cilantro, seaweed, honey, chlorella, spirulina, blue-green algae, raw apple cider vinegar, zeolite, ginseng, borax, Vitamin D3, bentonite clay and chlorophyll are all ingredients that aide purification of the pineal gland.

USE ESSENTIALS OILS
Many essential oils stimulate the pineal gland and facilitate states of spiritual awareness, including lavender, sandalwood, frankincense, parsley and pine. Essential oils may be inhaled directly, added to body oil, burned in a diffuser and added to bathwater.

SUNGAZE
The sun is a great source of power. Gaze gently at the sun during the first few minutes of sunrise and last few minutes of sunset to boost your pineal gland.

MEDITATE AND CHANT
Meditation activates the pineal gland through intention: consider visualizing the decalcification of the pineal gland, as its sacred nature is illuminated and directly connected to source. Chanting causes the tetrahedron bone in the nose to resonate, which causes stimulation of the pineal gland. Considering chanting “Om,” also known as the sound of the universe, 108 times each day.

COLLABORATE WITH CRYSTALS
Crystals are influential allies in the quest to awaken the third eye. Use crystals and gemstones in the purple, indigo and violet color palette. This color palette serves to awaken, balance, align and nurture the third eye. Try amethyst, purple sapphire, purple violet tourmaline, rhodonite and sodalite. Place the crystal or gemstone between and slightly above the brow during meditation.

Once you begin working with your third eye, you will begin to receive guidance messages and visions. Strive to have the courage to follow through on what your intuition offers and your third eye strength will only grow.
Re: Third Eye Chakra by yunqdady: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

How is it demonic to experience overall good health, clear thinking and focus for one self?.
How is it demonic to experience high mental ability, to separate between reality and imagination ?
Do you hurt/harm someone while doing this?

Whether you are religious or not, as long as you have much time for yourself and eat healthy food, it will automatically open.

This buharist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE / Prophet Tb Joshua's Daughter Graduates In Law From Lse! / Funny Church Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.