Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS (39467 Views)

Babangida Loses Houses, Cars, Cash To Nigerian Govt / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Kogi APC Chairman, Excos Gang Up Against Yahaya Bello (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
I kind of support this move. It would send a signal to others willing to undertake a career in kidnapping that, if caught you would lose all............ .....
Next, corrupt Politicians too should face such punishment.....

1 Like

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by mekuso89(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
there are so many homeless people out their why would you destroy that building
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by SalamRushdie: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
donsteady:

Would you buy that kind of car?

Then he should paint them in police livery and hand it over to the police in Kogi state ..
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by sirmmykay(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
But seriously, Kogi are not always lucky with leader. This is not a good decision by the young leader. No wonder the elders are not giving the youth that chance

1 Like

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Ceazario: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
God. Why is my state governor this foolish?
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Danielnino00(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Waste of resources .
He could have seized the properties and sold them off and use the money to empower people.

Its my birthday... Nairalanders show some love...
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by austinooo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wonders shall never end, Government would have confiscated this properties instead of this wanton destruction.
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawappl:

THEY CAN AS WELL SELL THE PROPERTIES AND GIVE THE PROCEEDS TO THE KIDNAPPED VICTIMS.IF THAT IS NOT GOOD

GOVT CAN DONATE THE BUILDING TO NPF OR CIVIL DEFENCE.

Sorry. Too late
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Guyman02: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawappl:

THEY CAN AS WELL SELL THE PROPERTIES AND GIVE THE PROCEEDS TO THE KIDNAPPED VICTIMS.IF THAT IS NOT GOOD

In Nigeria Houses seized from the likes of Celia Ibru have gone back to them, all it takes is for them to belong to the ruling party
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Instead of converting them to something useful what do you from a kogi supplementary governor
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by mindtricks: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is poor leadership again at its best ..The action of the governor shows lack of vision and is part of the reason that Nigeria is behind today .. Just for the records a smarter visionary govt would have instead :

1 : revoked the C of O of the land .

2 : Donated the land and buildings to the Nigeria police to use as police outpost for the community or accommodation for police officers

3: instead of destroying those 3 cars he could have sold them and given the money to 3 serious youth to start a business or he could convert them to taxis and hand over to 3 deserving member of the public or better still converted them to police patrol cars for our police that is always in dire need of logistic vehicles

You must be a big thief!

Why? Cos you stole my thoughts, exactly sort of thing I was thinking.

Nigeria and her senseless mediocres everywhere parading themselves as leaders".

1 Like

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by persius555(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawappl:

Why didn't you remind them early enough. Too late
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by SalamRushdie: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
mindtricks:

You must be a big thief!

Why? Cos you stole my thoughts, exactly sort of thing I was thinking.

Nigeria and her senseless mediocres everywhere parading themselves as leaders".

Bro it's really sad oo...İf a governor doesn't know what to do with a building and 3 cars in a state plagued by scarce resources and lack of infrastructure then what do we expect him to do with his monthly allocation which is just raw cash
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by emperorAY(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why destroy sometin bought with money, visionless leaders showing their lack of understanding.
Sell that property andgive d money to d poor or better still donate it to d police
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Jokkarm2: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is pure barbaric and wasting of resources in this hard time to many Nigerians .
If the governor think he s fighting crime why not convert those cars and houses to something else? Why not sell those cars? Why not use that house for school? Why not hospital ? Why not training center ? Why not use it for internal displaced people from the north east where accommodation is a problem ?
I just see this as an act of uncivilized .
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Fraegunnaya(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is poor leadership again at its best ..The action of the governor shows lack of vision and is part of the reason that Nigeria is behind today .. Just for the records a smarter visionary govt would have instead :

2 : Donated the land and buildings to the Nigeria police to use as police outpost for the community or accommodation for police officers

3: instead of destroying those 3 cars he could have sold them and given the money to 3 serious youth to start a business or he could convert them to taxis and hand over to 3 deserving member of the public or better still converted them to police patrol cars for our police that is always in dire need of logistic vehicles

Mind and thought of a good Nigerian
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by pokipoki: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I guess the governor is still living in the stone age and doesn't understand what good leadership and management.

1 Like

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by AceDomino(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
YAHAYA Bello welcomes you to KOGI STATES
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by k9ine(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
The property being destroyed does it belong to the kidnapper? If not, it's a sorry case.
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Curvinus(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is how we do it.

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by mindtricks: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro it's really sad oo...İf a governor doesn't know what to do with a building and 3 cars in a state plagued by scarce resources and lack of infrastructure then what do we expect him to do with his monthly allocation which is just raw cash

Dont say too much, there are multitudes of Nigerians out there clapping for and praising the visionless governor for this mess.
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
This useless governor....

Optional1, abeg no vex jare.... Wasn't stalking. It was just a coincidence
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Charly68: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Destroy them to serve as deterrent factor to other criminals ..
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
I wonder how supposedly matured people reason.

@NGRCustom intercept goods worth millions n billions: Instead of using it to generate money and boost economy, they set it ablaze. Wasting money, polluting the environment and also contravening Nigeria's law against incenerarion of waste.

@NGRNavy intercept petroleum products from illegal refineries n tankers. Instead of using it to economic advantage, they burn them and the CONSEQUENCES ARE SEEN NOW IN PORT HATCOURT, as carbon soot is now what is being breathed on daily basis.

@NDLEA, Also intercept and sieze indian hemp. They do likewise, pollutiing the atmosphere and causing everyone in the area to smoke weed indirectly.

Now Kogi state governor is demolishing properties worth millions of naira out of ignorance and foolishness......When many Kogites are leaving under bridges and in BATCHERS.

JUST IMAGINE IF EFCC AND ICPC ARE BURNING RECOVERED MONIES FROM THE CORRUPTION WAR AND ALSO DESTROYING SIEZED PROPERTIES FROM CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS....

A MAN THAT CANNOT USE COMMON SENSE ON THIS IS NOT FIT TO RULE US, EITHER PDP APC OR KOWA

1 Like

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by jimsky(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
idbami2:
Make dem tell this man say no bi military regime we dey, abeg..
help us tell him

1 Like

Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by johnie: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
ehie:
lol...just like the empreors of rome, the colesiums and the gladiators...lol

Something to make the plebians happy.
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by kennykg(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmmm....
Why Demolish ? it can be donated, Turned goverment propert, converted to something else or even sold . The cash would be something better ...
Omg !!
How long would it take for us to get it right smh
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by shine12: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
No point in destroying them. These are still capital resources that could either be sold or used for state welfare provision. All the government needs to do is to use its power to confiscate the properties.
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by Standardcosting(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

Continue reading here
http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate.html
Your story is not only fake but also very stupid_I have read the nonsense you typed there on your blog
Next time write logically!
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by riczy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anoda action exclusive for a slow poke,in dis recession y didn't u convert d cars to police patrol cars or better still give it out as a gift as a way to encourage hard to any deserving Kogi indigen! Naija is a joke!!!
Re: Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS by ifeanyi83(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Senseless..... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.