Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . (1511 Views)

Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by coolestchris(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
What to do
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Holes? Could be pests hiding in them.
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by coolestchris(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pest hiding yes..any solution
Muafrika2:
Holes? Could be pests hiding in them.

Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolestchris:
Pest hiding yes..any solution
I'll leave it to the experts

You can learn moremore about mango fly in the meantime ...
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by coolestchris(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
After i added vaseline they came coming out,the worms
Muafrika2:

I'll leave it to the experts

You can learn moremore about mango fly in the meantime ...
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolestchris:
After i added vaseline they came coming out,the worms
Thank God!!! smiley
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by coolestchris(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
And i gave her deworming medicine ,but is says it expires may 2017
Muafrika2:

Thank God!!! smiley

Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 16, 2017
coolestchris:
And i gave her deworming medicine ,but is says it expires may 2017
Not bad.
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by coolestchris(m): 1:18am On Mar 16, 2017
A vet is coming tomorrow
Muafrika2:
Not bad.
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 16, 2017
coolestchris:
A vet is coming tomorrow
I hope they've got something to keep those things from penetrating the dog's skin again. They look terrible Or you could lock the dog within your compound and treat the ground with a pesticide. I don't know if that will work though. Ask the vet when he comes.
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2017
coolestchris:
What to do

It's called myiasis.
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by LeSammy: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Snap it please

It is myiasis, maggots in your dog's skin
Re: Dog With Small Bumpy Holes On Chest . by coolestchris(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its been removed
LeSammy:
Snap it please
It is myiasis, maggots in your dog's skin

(1) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Boerboel Pups For Sale / I Have The Following Breeds Of Dog For Sale / Cute Gsd Pups Ready For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.