Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,392 members, 7,839,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Are Carlcare Repairs Quite Expensive? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are Carlcare Repairs Quite Expensive? (920 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / Carlcare Is Here With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Carlcare Repairs Quite Expensive? by donpata(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
U tend to be out of luck if you are using Tecno, Infinix, or Itel and your phone gets faulty and you are out of warranty. Carlcare will sometimes charge one between 40%- 60% of the cost of a phone just to repair something even as simple as charging port. My first experience was with my tecno p5 back then. It's touch was cracked and though it was still working, I didn't like the sight of it. I took it to their Kaduna office and the lady looked at the phone and told me it's 5,500. I collected the phone and replaced it at 1,800 with a roadside engineer grin

My brother also had a problem with the charging port of his Phantom A. He had earlier repaired it at the roadside but the charging was too slow. I took it to their Abuja office and they said they will replace the board in the course of repairs and we were looking at around 26k and that was early 2016. I declined and advised him to get a new phone.

Towards the end of last year, I wanted to replace the touchscreen of My Infinix zero and I called their office. They said it's N12,500. I just vex go repair am for N2,500. wink I know theirs will b more original but haba. My friends have their experiences and one common excuse they give is that they will replace the phone's board.

Is it that their parts are over original or what?
Must board be changed most times one wanna do a repair

(1) (Reply)

New Phone Buyers Come In Here / Top 5 Best Android Battery Saving Apps To Increase Productivity / Download Betternet Free Vpn For Windows, Android & Chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.