Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss (25756 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by SweetJoystick(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Have deleted? angry
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rayd502:
Nigerians no get chill...everybody dey vex whether you make sense or not.
BossNation jumped on her Instagram page, the mumuu couldn't take the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Cetona(f): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:
Tbh she posted rubbish not like i support tboss anyway.Seems she beefing tboss.

I don't know why people don't conceal emotions. I may be angry with sm1 and the person will never know .I'm like that.
Concealing emotions is not always the best.

5 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Everblazinggg(f): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
pmud11:
thats her stress grin... mind you, she didnt delete it, she only changed the name of her handle.

Its still same thing. The way she attacked tboss calling her olosho as if she has a personal beef with her was shocking. It shows she's brainless, just imagine fighting shadows? That's what she did

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by pmud11: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Its still same thing. The way she attacked tboss calling her olosho as if she has a personal beef with her was shocking. It shows she's brainless, just imagine fighting shadows? That's what she did
theres a huge difference between sleep and death.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Temptee101(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

I don't know why people don't conceal emotions. I may be angry with sm1 and the person will never know .I'm like that.
I prefer to be with a python than to be with you

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:
but see this na
impersonators will finish her. This is her real account. I snapped it before she eventually delete the whole thing. All those thousands of followers flushed down the toilet. BossNation didn't make it easy for her.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Elle277(f): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Babe sorry oh,,you're just too quick to judge,Nigerians no dey laff

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by OldBeer: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
I finished her last night. Ashawwoo claiming makeup artist
You are doin the work of the Lord jare.
More data to your phone.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
OldBeer:
You are doin the work of the Lord jare.
More data to your phone.
when are you doing the data transfer,now or later.

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by sanpipita(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tboss fans are so salty, they have quarrelled with almost everyone, they are even manipulating people to vote for the so called queen
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Elle277:
Babe sorry oh,,you're just too quick to judge,Nigerians no dey laff
who wan show teeth for this recession.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
sanpipita:
Tboss fans are so salty, they have quarrelled with almost everyone, they are even manipulating people to vote for the so called queen
No it's not manipulation. Eg if you are team Bisola that's fine. If you're team TTT that's fine. But we don't understand why people will leave their own person and start bad mouthing others. It's wicked

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
sunniz12:
Why will u attack Tboss, ?

Watch as BBNaija housemate GIFTY Cried as she reveals DAT she was once married
https://m.youtube.com/wa
wetin concern gifty with dis matter? Una no go let her rest ?
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Goldenheart:

Bros dah Yansh no here o grin
na title
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by zlantanfan: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
She's team Bisola, why not support your own person and stop bad mouthing others. She called Tboss runz girl. BossNation decended on her.
one love to the nation

4 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Kobicove(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
So people actually have the time to watch this show
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

I would rather live with someone who expresses himself/herself than one who bottles up his/her emotions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kobicove:
So people actually have the time to watch this show
go ask Don jazzy and Rita Dominic. Since you're bigger than them.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by JudasIsCucumber: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
I finished her last night. Ashawwoo claiming makeup artist. BossNation jumped on her, no time.

All her thousands of followers flushed down the toilet.
Team Tboss

4 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by nathpope(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

I fear u..

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Selwin256(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

That's bad

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by naturefellow(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
mmosac:
but why people no dey think before them act
Exactly! The manner she went about her disapproval of Tboss is very thoughtless. You'd expect more from a supposed billionaire's daughter.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by sirusX(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
pmud11:
thats her stress grin... mind you, she didnt delete it, she only changed the name of her handle.
You've got brains wink
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by tomdon(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

we you keep kwayet!!!
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by MBtz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

Haaa! Na pple like u I fear pass o!!!
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by kolexy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

Story
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by clemmonce(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

you are dangerous oooo. try to express your emotions when angry and dissatisfied. building up bad emotions does more harm than one would imagine.
thank you.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by holycuriousity(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

..... not a nice thing to do! Speak your mind n sleep happily!
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by LesbianBoy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Frustrated people plenty for this naija o!

The reason they are bashing is because she is the daughter of a billionaire and she is genevieve nnaji's bestie!

Trust me, if it was an unknown person that bash the tboss or whatever is her name, nobody will give a fvck!
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:

You are Poison!! A potential killer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona / BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" / High School Magical Episode 9 - The New Era (season 2 Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.