Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) (3794 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Abuja Based Man Downs Plate Of Rice Garnished With 'Exotic' Lizard Meat. Photos / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
In Kuro's voice, ''where the money, where the food''

I think the change is here. And to some of us, it just dawn on us that we've gotten the change.
After work, man decided to enter a ''Buka'' to quell his hunger. Ordered for a plate of rice, i was told it's #250.. To worsen the matter, it was without meat and also ''Local rice''
No money in the land, and with the little money, no food too.
#whichway9ja

Lalasticlala, abeg, help me garnish this food with a piece of those ur snake meatstongue

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Guestlander: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
The spoon looks like you used it to scoop the sauce yourself.
Did you make this story up?

24 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by mekuso89(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
kam nwete kwa ya

3 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Nne5: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Wackyrichy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guy, looks like you cooked dis story up d way you cooked that half cup of local rice.

7 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Nope.. Not at all.
U knw hw our local restaurants can be. Mostly evening times like dis.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Samirana360(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
hw much u wan buy am b4?....

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Jabioro: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Which state are you yawning from?

6 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by adem30: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
VeniJu:
In Kuro's voice, ''where the money, where the food''

I think the change is here. And to some of us, it just dawn on us that we've gotten the change.
After work, man decided to enter a ''Buka'' to quell his hunger. Ordered for a plate of rice, i was told it's #250.. To worsen the matter, it was without meat and also ''Local rice''
No money in the land, and with the little money, no food too.
#whichway9ja

Lalasticlala, abeg, help me garnish this food with a piece of those ur snake meatstongue

OP you are a shameless liar.

just look at your spoon, this definitely shows that you made this rice yourself, and foolishly used that spoon to put stew on the rice.

Are you trying to tell us that the they use the same spoon you will use to eat to put the stew at the restaurant?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jabioro:
Which state are you yawning from?
From one of the local govt., in a local state, based in a local country & situated in a local continent.tongue
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by nepapole(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Somtin Wey u serve for ur kitchen. Instead make u tell us say Na d rice Wey remain last nite, u come dey lie say na food vendor..

4 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by mexxmoney: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
The plate of food is even on the floor. Do restaurants now serve food on the floor?

3 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
adem30:

just look at your spoon, this definitely shows that you made this rice yourself, and foolishly used that spoon to put stew on the rice.

Are you trying to tell us that the they use the same spoon you will use to eat to put the stew at the restaurant?
One day, u will find urself in zamafar, when u're served food with ur soup inside a small cup, u will know the country u're in.. Did i say it was a 12 star hotel?

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Yuneehk(f): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cooked up story

2 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Jabioro: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
VeniJu:

From one of the local govt., in a local state, based in a local country & situated in a local continent.tongue
Why I am asking is because in Lagos here is not as bad as you presented

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by spartan117(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:
U get sense wink

4 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by newyorks(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
for all i know u be adant liar

2 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jabioro:
Why I am asking is because in Lagos here is not as bad as you presented
Not everyone is in Lagos.
For instance, foreign rice was banned so we can feed on our local rice. Wen we have foreign rice, a plate of rice is 150+meat.. Now, local rice goes for 250 without meat. So? Isn't dat a negative change?
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Jabioro: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
VeniJu:

Not everyone is in Lagos.
For instance, foreign rice was banned so we can feed on our local rice. Wen we have foreign rice, a plate of rice is 150+meat.. Now, local rice goes for 250 without meat. So? Isn't dat a negative change?
Which state and area..? it is on worst stage like.. this haba!
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jabioro:
Which state and area..? it is on worst stage like.. this haba!
Ankpa, kogi.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Jabioro: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
VeniJu:

Ankpa, kogi.
I don't know much in Kogi. Okenne and some few popular area.. along my when traveling..
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jabioro:
I don't know much in Kogi. Okenne and some few popular area.. along my when traveling..
I'm not from kogi either.
Okene, is along Lokoja/Abuja road.
Ankpa, is linking up with Enugu state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Jabioro: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
VeniJu:
I'm not from kogi either. Okene, is along Lokoja/Abuja road. Ankpa, is linking up with Enugu state.
I never go reach day side
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Jabioro: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
VeniJu:

I'm not from kogi either.
Okene, is along Lokoja/Abuja road.
Ankpa, is linking up with Enugu state.
I never go reach dat side dem wicked you
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Why is the food on the floor?
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2017
adem30:

The food is even on a tiled floor. As Nigeria bad reach, I don't think any restaurant / cafe will serve you on bare floor.

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VanBommel(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Guestlander:
you're very intelligent
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by adem30: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2017
VeniJu:

One day, u will find urself in zamafar, when u're served food with ur soup inside a small cup, u will know the country u're in.. Did i say it was a 12 star hotel?

Shut that ur smelling mouth up, you were also asked to sit on tiles floor to eat.

Oniro oshi

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by adem30: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

The food is even on a tiled floor. As Nigeria bad reach, I don't think any restaurant / cafe will serve you on bare floor.

Don't mind that idiot
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by adem30: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by VeniJu: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
adem30:

Shut that ur smelling mouth up, you were also asked to sit on tiles floor to eat.

Oniro oshi
U wey ur mouth no dey smell, help us to to buhari. Maybe d scent from ur mouth will make him hear..
Ozu...
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) by adem30: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2017
VeniJu:

U wey ur mouth no dey smell, help us to to buhari. Maybe d scent from ur mouth will make him hear..
Ozu...

Now you are telling us who is hunting you in your dream. 2019 is still very far, keep on wailing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare Efo Riro With Pounded Yam / Eating Too Much / How To Store Some Of Our Foods Without Refrigeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.