Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting (19585 Views)

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Ibe Kachikwu And Dickson (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Limitednow: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
THE Governor of Bayelsa State, Hon. Seriake Dickson, and former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi met behind closed door in Minna, the Niger State capital, on Wednesday.

The meeting took place at the retired General’s Hilltop mansion.

According to reliable sources, the meeting was centered around the crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party.

Babangida is a founding member of the PDP, while Dickson was elected governor on its platform.

Dickson, who did not speak with journalists after the meeting, which lasted about one hour, was said to have driven off immediately it ended.

Dickson was said to have met alone with Babangida in his private study, away from the prying eyes of aides of both politicians.

The source said: “The Governor, after an hour, came out of the meeting and did not disclose the purpose of the visit, but instead got into his car and zoomed off.”

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/pdp-crisis-babangida-gov-dickson-in-closed-door-meeting/

1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wasted effort.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Limitednow: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
cool
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Babangida should go and join MKO wherever he is

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
PDP is dead, buried , is rotten already with carcass in the grave, if they like let them hold closed door meeting with Abacha in the grave, PDP is already decaying in the grave, Ex -President Jonathan who was defeated and booted out of office finally nailed the coffin of PDP with his hands and ever since then it is >>>>> Rest in pieces to PDP, next news jare wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by teebaxy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
maybe for a secrete burial of the party

7 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Iamwrath: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nice try even TB Joshua can not wake PDP

It's dead, gone kaput

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by evansjeff(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
PDP.....JUST DIE ALREADY

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by dessz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
issorite.....their effort is like trying to get 400 in jamb.....I wan see how e go happen...ediottts. sad

BTW fellow Nlanders my colour ain't working why!!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by mazizitonene(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
babangida ke

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by GavelSlam: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Post-mortem taking place.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by researcherdotcom(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
wot should i say now self. is ibb still relevant in nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Newbiee: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
The more the meeting the more the confusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by zicoraads: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dickson was in Minna? shocked

If only I had known, I would have accosted him for my share of our oyel money grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by datopaper(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
They want to form new political Party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by TeflonBlixx: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
PDP is dead and buried in Nigeria

I see most members as waste of time, space and oxygen. . .what to expect anyways?? Nigeria breeds dolts and cretins as citizens who can't even differentiate between right and wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by crazygod(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Buhari sef angry
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Laple0541(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
So PDP still de exist? Hardship for this country don make me forget listening to news this days.
Yawnnnnn......make I find small gari wack jare.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
PDP is dead and buried in Nigeria

I see most members as waste of time, space and oxygen. . .what to expect anyways?? Nigeria breeds dolts and cretins as citizens who can't even differentiate between right and wrong
Including u bro

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ok. It is allowed.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by weedtheweeds: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
closed door meeting? why is it publicly announced?
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Heffalump(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Solutions not in sight yet!
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by dokiOloye(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abeg IBB come and sack d dulllard d 2nd time.
I take God beg U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by lammsohiman(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let bygone be bygone.......sixteen years of rulling, what did we gain from them......nothing but endless looting.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by TeflonBlixx: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dannys85:

Including u bro

I'm apolitical, couldn't you see the tone of my post??

One of the reasons slaps through internet should be made. . Imbeciles like you would have had your fffucking snout smahed to smithereens

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
The MOD that ban me for two weeks because of my signature, I place you in the hand of God o

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oga no wan retire?
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by igwechi1977(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can somebody tell me the difference between PDP and APC
When more than 60% of the people in APC today was once in PDP including our Senate President
Abeg make we rest!
They are just deceiving Nigerians!
They are all the same!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters / FG Signs Fuel Transportation, Storage Deal With Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.