Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy (1880 Views)

My Affiliate Marketing Student Has Started Making Money With Jumia Black Friday / How Do I Advertise My Affiliate Link Without A Site? / Make Money From My Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy By ElizaVeta smiley wink

I hope you understand quite alright what I mean.

Well, Promotion strategy can be what you use to get traffic to a site, referral links, affiliate links and all the rest of them.

Today, I'm going to teach you My Promotion Strategy. This Promotion Strategy is what I use to get traffic to what so ever thing I'm promoting online without spending a dime.

And the interesting part of it is, You'll learn the Promotion Strategy for FREE.

I know most guys will love to charge people in other to acquire this interesting information but as a Lady, You gonna learn it at no cost.

Furthermore , With this Promotion Strategy You'll learn how to send traffic to your sites, MLM referral links, Affiliate marketing referral links etc

The other name I'll give it is Consistency, Because you'll have to spend at least 2.5 hours of your time doing it in other to get good results.

I guess it won't be stressful because most of us spend close to 5hours cuddling with our phones.

And to participate in this Promotion Strategy, You only need a Good Phone with a Good Internet Connection.

I use this Promotion Strategy on my affiliate marketing referral links and I often get good results.

I also use it on some of my other referral links and of course, I do get good results as well.

Consistency Is the key!

Before I continue the Lesson / Tutorial on My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy
I would like to know those that are following... smiley
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by lonelydude: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nice, I'm with you.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by jonaboy: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Interested.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by winsomedayo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rydde on bro
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
winsomedayo:
Rydde on bro
Didn't you finish reading the write up before commenting?
Am a Lady not a bro smiley
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by shaqhead: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Elizaveta should we wait for you like we waited for Buhari? Ah! let me sit on ds bench before there won't b space!
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by shaqhead: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Didn't you finish reading the write up before commenting?
Am a Lady not a bro smiley
And a beautiful one at that! Oya put AdSense on ur Nairaland profile page cos traffic go flood there!
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Before We commence,
You must have a Twitter account and a good internet connection.

So I guess ,we all have that.

So, my next post will be practical.
See you soon!
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by lonelydude: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
I have those two requirements.Fire on
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by Gidson05(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
this live tweet on twitter don't just work bro, d videos are all over youtube with over a million view, many people are now using this method it is over flooded, dn't just work. d best free traffic method stil remains product review youtube video with gud keywords
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gidson05:
this live tweet on twitter don't just work bro, d videos are all over youtube with over a million view, many people are now using this method it is over flooded, dn't just work. d best free traffic method stil remains product review youtube video with gud keywords
it's working fine for me, it's better I share the tutorial so that other people can make good use of it.

2 Likes

Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Login to your twitter account....

Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by Dolypson04(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElizaVeta:
FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy By ElizaVeta smiley wink

Well, Promotion strategy can be what you use to get traffic to a site, referral links, affiliate links and all the rest of them.

Today, I'm going to teach you My Promotion Strategy. This Promotion Strategy is what I use to get traffic to what so ever thing I'm promoting online without spending a dime.

And the interesting part of it is, You'll learn the Promotion Strategy for FREE.

I know most guys will love to charge people in other to acquire this interesting information but as a Lady, You gonna learn it at no cost.

Furthermore , With this Promotion Strategy You'll learn how to send traffic to your sites, MLM referral links, Affiliate marketing referral links etc

The other name I'll give it is Consistency, Because you'll have to spend at least 2.5 hours of your time doing it in other to get good results.

I guess it won't be stressful because most of us spend close to 5hours cuddling with our phones.

And to participate in this Promotion Strategy, You only need a Good Phone with a Good Internet Connection.

I use this Promotion Strategy on my affiliate marketing referral links and I often get good results.

I also use it on some of my other referral links and of course, I do get good results as well.

Consistency Is the key!

Before I continue the Lesson / Tutorial on My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy
Keenly following
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Go to the search bar and type a keyword.

Example: I have an affiliate link that teaches techniques on how to grow taller.

So I'll just type : I want to grow taller " in the search box.

You'll see recent tweets of people that wants to grow taller.

All you have to do is reply them and say something like : It's very easy and simple, Just follow the guide in the link and thank me later >>>(Then post your link)

You can also customize your own sentence in other to sound good.

See screenshots below :

Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
A Good Example Below....

Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
With this method, you can type a keyword of anything you want to promote and you'll get good results.

Now, when you send same message to people, twitter might mark you as spam and block you, so always change words.

But you can send same message to 25 people without getting banned. So always change sentences.

You can get leads using this method.
You can get clicks to your referral links and other links easily.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
You can also see another example : I searched for " I want to know how to makeup"

You can see in the below photo that those people wants to know how to make up and they are worried .

I'll just do the normal thing, Reply them and include my referral links and that's it.

Very simple and easy.
There are up 50 people that wants to know how to makeup.

And someone even said that she watches it in YouTube , but she gets bored, then ends up not getting it ...

Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
I guess we all understood the lesson very well.
My next post will be on MY Second Promotion Strategy.
Stay Tuned!

1 Like

Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Stay Tuned!
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by lonelydude: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElizaVeta:
With this method, you can type a keyword of anything you want to promote and you'll get good results.

Now, when you send same message to people, twitter might mark you as spam and block you, so always change words.

But you can send same message to 25 people without getting banned. So always change sentences.

You can get leads using this method.
You can get clicks to your referral links and other links easily.

Kindly explain the bolded statements above because they seem to contrast each other.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
lonelydude:

Kindly explain the bolded statements above because they seem to contrast each other.
You can send the same message, meaning a sentence, Which you will be copying and pasting.

Then... if you send same sentence up to 50 people, twitter might mark you as spam and block you.

So always change sentences and formats after sending the same sentence to up to 25 people..
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by madgoat(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Consistency Is the key!

Please create a whatsapp or telegram group so that we can follow better and it will be more interactive.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
madgoat:

Please create a whatsapp or telegram group so that we can follow better and it will be more interactive.
Will see to that.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by Fedric(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Will see to that.
it should be facebook group. abeg. am not currently on whatsapp abeg oo
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by Fedric(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Will see to that.
op we re following u bomba ti bomba.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by ElizaVeta(f): 12:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Fedric:
op we re following u bomba ti bomba.
I've already finished the first lesson. Go through the thread.
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by yinkeys(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gidson05:
How I can do this on slide-share and you-tube. Your help and knowledge is needed. You're right. That method is saturated. Tried it years ago
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by PiuniMan: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
great work ElizaVeta . kudos
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by Dymaco(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gidson05:

please can you talk more about this this traffic from review YouTube video
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by Drabrah(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Wot of d "promised" Part 2 na?
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by pkang: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
So this works on all niche
Re: FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy by hastral45(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thank you for dis eye opening info. However, I'm into adfly biz. How can I cloak adfly link so dat it will be allow on twitter?. Moreover, we are awaiting your second tutorial. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Access To Internet Marketing Training Videos & Softwares + Free Downloads / My Encounter With Choice Logistics / Nigeria Now Fabricating Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.