Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out (1006 Views)

Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by jerrykho(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Meet Cotton, the cat who was found blind in the outdoors. He couldn’t even open his eyes

The man who spotted the cat said that “Cotton came out of nowhere” and was extremely hungry

The guy shared a post on Facebook, asking for someone to help the cat, when Carmen Weinberg reached out

“I took him immediately to my vet… and they confirmed that he was suffering from mange”

Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by jerrykho(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Weinberg gave the kitty the help he needed, and then one day Cotton opened his eyes

“It was a nice surprise to see that he had one blue eye and one yellow eye”

As the mange was treated, the cat regained his vision, and now Cotton is one healthy and gorgeous cat

Weinberg is on a mission to find this sweet cat who ‘likes to be wherever you are’ a loving forever home

http://izismile.com/2017/03/15/when_they_rescued_this_blind_cat_they_had_no_idea_how_it_will_turn_out_8_pics.html

Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by rheether(f): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
If it were in Nigeria..
Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by Nukualofa: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
rheether:
If it were in Nigeria..
Na real witch cat e go be grin
Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by rheether(f): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nukualofa:
Na real witch cat e go be grin

A crusade will be organized for the poor cat.
Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by Nukualofa: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
rheether:

A crusade will be organized for the poor cat.
There iss this cat that ccomes to my window evry night to make that meow sound. I will use my earpiece to block the sound and continue my work on my system.

My neighbour who is a Benin guy couldn't bear it again so that night the man came out and started praying binding and casting grin

I was just laughing in my room because it's just a CAT

2 Likes

Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by Urbanoversabi(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nukualofa:
There iss this cat that ccomes to my window evry night to make that meow sound. I will use my earpiece to block the sound and continue my work on my system.

My neighbour who is a Benin guy couldn't bear it again so that night the man came out and started praying binding and casting grin

I was just laughing in my room because it's just a CAT
Till e go mention your name ... ITS JUST A CAT

1 Like

Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by Nukualofa: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
Till e go mention your name ... ITS JUST A CAT

Sorry Cats don't talk
Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by Urbanoversabi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nukualofa:
Sorry Cats don't talk
Till e go talk. Its just a CAT grin
Re: When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out by lahit14(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
rheether:
If it were in Nigeria..
t
The cat won't survive a second after that man saw it, Nigerians go say na witch we prayer hit, they go just find better stick nak am for back of him head. Cat go just die

Then this conversation go ensure between mama Chidimma and mama emeka

Mama chidimma: mama Emeka bia bia Bai, hei.... See What God have done for me oooo, my enemies..... Finlly Have been put to shame

Mama emeka: what happened, what happened?

Mama chidimma: hmm, a black talking cat, with human face came to our compound to eat my children, a witch.... Our prayers hooked it and my husband killed it.

Mama emeka: Jesus.......... My sister ur God is not sleeping.... Hai, No wonder Chidimma used to fall sick every month

Come sunday: mama Chidimma goes to church and tells the same exaggerated story as testimony

Who deceive who. SMH!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slant Back German Shepherd / 11months Old adolescent male and Female Rottweiler Available / Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.