Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,382 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Vaseline Crew, Sexual Perversion And Your Destiny. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vaseline Crew, Sexual Perversion And Your Destiny. (783 Views)

Power Against Sexual Perversion / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew, Sexual Perversion And Your Destiny. by AllGodsgrace: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
I promise to make it simple and brief. You might be at ease right now, probably making a lot of money and enjoying your trade of gratifying your lustful desire. Engaging in prostitution, immoral dresses, lesbianism, homosexualism, hetero-sexualism, and every form of sexual confusion, I tell today that the day of reckoning is very near. Please, do a thorough research and tell me of someone who ever got away me with such sexual sin, I mean one who ever ended well.
I was stroke on by the consequences of immorality as written in Proverbs 5 and 6:

1. Losing your honor and years unto others-Waste one’s years on other people. (Proverbs 5:9).
2. Losing all you worked for go to a foreign (spiritual) house. (Proverbs 5:10b).
3. “How I hated discipline! My whole being despised reproof, I ignored what my teachers said, and I didn’t listen to my instructors. I took part in almost every kind of evil, and the whole community knew it.”-regret and shame (Proverbs 5:12-14)
4. Having you labours, wealth in the house of a stranger (a foreigner). The International Children Bible puts Proverb 5:10 this way, “Strangers will enjoy your wealth. And what you worked so hard for will go to someone else”
5. Lack- A prostitute may leave you with only a loaf of bread. And a woman who takes part in adultery may cost you your life (Proverb 6: 26).
6. Risk going astray. Bondage and captivity by your own sin and finally, death for lack of instruction. (Proverbs 5:22).
7. Then, spiritual punishment. Proverb. 6: 29, anyone who does so will be punished by hot coals.
The wise one admonishes us to not be infatuated with an unknown woman and never embrace (to take in with the eye or the mind) the body of a loose woman?
It is called “agbere” in the Yoruba language. The meaning is that it takes away goodness, favor, blessings, breakthrough etc.

Solution:
1. If you are finding it difficult to stop, then formally attend to your salvation. Give Christ the whole space of your heart.
2. Go for deliverance. Ask for mercy.
3. Abstain from all appearances of evil through what you see, hear, smell, touch, taste
4. Determine to sanctify yourself.

May God help us all, Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Black People Believe In God More Than / COZA; Massive Endorsement From Creflo Dollar / A Catholic Priest Resigns From Priesthood (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.