Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) (1248 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) by ogochukwu247(f): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gunmen suspected to be hired assassins shot and killed a businesswoman in Benin, Edo State. The deceased identified as Mrs Pat Oyo Omo-Osagie was trailed by her assailants to her residence located along Adesuwa road, GRA, Benin. Until her death, the middle-aged woman operated a provision/snacks store along Agenmomen road.

Some family members and neighbours who described the incident as shocking and unfortunate, said the deceased was just returning from her shop when the gunmen trailed and shot her at the entrance of her residence.

"From the look of things, it’s like they were at the gate there waiting for her. They didn’t take anything from her car. She has a heart of gold. Her heart is like glass, you can see through her. She’s such a nice person,” a sympathiser, Mrs Mata Ojeikere said.

The state commissioner of police, Haliru Gwandu, who confirmed the the incident, disclosed that two men have been arrested in connection with the the incident. Gwandu said the police are investigating if the two suspects were involved in the killing of late Mrs. Omo-Osagie.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/03/photo-suspected-hired-assassins-kill.html

Re: Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is bad.

Some guys were complaining the other day,about my supposed "Hate" for Edo State with my constant bashing.

To them I say. I am an equal opportunity basher,State or Language irrespective. I bash my hometown here a lot,if they mess up there.

Back to the Killing fields of Benin City.

In Benin City,8 out of every 10 male is a cultist. How can you live in Benin City and not be a Cult guy?

6 out of the 8 never attended any kind of higher institution,and it is usually those ones that are the "Guns" for hire that are used for hired assassin jobs like this.

It is in Benin they started the kidnap for " RECHARGE CARDS" business. Those that killed this woman,probably killed her because they wanted "WEED" money and nothing else.

In Benin City,they have no respect for human life. Benin City is still the only city in Nigeria,where at every Cult War,at least 40 people are killed,and to the people living there it is nothing new.

Killing is a way of life in Benin. To those that killed this woman,you and and everything related to you will not find peace.

3 Likes

Re: Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) by ritababe(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
what's going on in Benin? something need to be done fast.
Re: Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) by naijalander: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wow

ogochukwu247:
Gunmen suspected to be hired assassins shot and killed a businesswoman in Benin, Edo State. The deceased identified as Mrs Pat Oyo Omo-Osagie was trailed by her assailants to her residence located along Adesuwa road, GRA, Benin. Until her death, the middle-aged woman operated a provision/snacks store along Agenmomen road.

Some family members and neighbours who described the incident as shocking and unfortunate, said the deceased was just returning from her shop when the gunmen trailed and shot her at the entrance of her residence.

"From the look of things, it’s like they were at the gate there waiting for her. They didn’t take anything from her car. She has a heart of gold. Her heart is like glass, you can see through her. She’s such a nice person,” a sympathiser, Mrs Mata Ojeikere said.

The state commissioner of police, Haliru Gwandu, who confirmed the the incident, disclosed that two men have been arrested in connection with the the incident. Gwandu said the police are investigating if the two suspects were involved in the killing of late Mrs. Omo-Osagie.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/03/photo-suspected-hired-assassins-kill.html
Re: Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:59am On Mar 16, 2017
ritababe:
what's going on in Benin?
something need to be done fast.

Benin don turn to Iraq over night ...

Sad mood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hired Assassins Kill Businesswoman In Edo, Two Suspects Arrested (Photos) by Jode(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2017
No matter what happens,i repeat. No matter what happen,always make sure you are at peace with everyone around you... Don't quarrel or exchange words with anyone even if you are right.., This is one sure way to live long because some heartless people don't mind killing u because of #100... Be wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Still Harvesting Organs From Prisoners At A Massive Scale / Robbery Taking Place Now On Benin Onitsha Express Way / Nigerian Guys Defraud A Ghanaian Girl Of N2.3 Million In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.