Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Would You Confirm Magu Or Not If You Were Member Of Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Confirm Magu Or Not If You Were Member Of Senate (334 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Magu, Assures EFCC Of Senate Support(photos) / Senate To Confirm Magu As EFCC Chairman Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Confirm Magu Or Not If You Were Member Of Senate by MosD: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
For those that watched Magu's screening, judging by his responses, if you were a member of senate would you vote for him or against?
For me, would vote against him. Reasons; he performed woefully for a man who has been acting for this long, and worse, he dodged too many important questions. Your take?
Re: Would You Confirm Magu Or Not If You Were Member Of Senate by ufuosman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
If I have skeleton in my cupboard I will not vote for him but if I don't have I will vote for him. Naija senators cupboard full remain

1 Like

Re: Would You Confirm Magu Or Not If You Were Member Of Senate by dustmalik: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
A Senate that has almost 20 ex-governors would never confirm Magu.

1 Like

Re: Would You Confirm Magu Or Not If You Were Member Of Senate by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
He performed below par
Re: Would You Confirm Magu Or Not If You Were Member Of Senate by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2017
If he will not ever investigate me , my family and friends . I will confirm him without thinking twice grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Recession / ECWA Goodnews Rehabilitates Community Road / Federal Character Should Be Based On Merit, Not On Ethnicity – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.