Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work (13373 Views)

How To Generate, Verify, RRR Number And Fund NOUN Wallet for 2019 / How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita / Just In: 2017 UTME: JAMB Introduces Remita To Ease Pin Purchase For Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by charlisco(m): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2017
How to Generate Uniben Remita RRR Code, and Pay Online or Through Bank

1. visit the website www.remita.net and click on pay a remita customer bill

2. On the row who do you want to pay, type : UNIVERSITY OF BENIN - 1000112

3. Amount to Pay (N): Type in the specific amount you are entitle to pay for a service/purpose

4. Other details to enter are, Matriculation Number/Jamb Reg; Semester/Session; Payers' full name; Payer email address; Payers phone number.

5. Type in the security characters that is shown to you.

6. Click on the button proceed to payment, to print out invoice slip to tender at the bank for payment you can as well make direct payment online using your atm card.

source = http://www.stcharlesedu.com/2017/03/uniben-remita-payment-rrr-code-how-to-pay-online-bank.html

1 Like

Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by MrImole: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
How can direct payment be made through online banking?
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Made4naijablog: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Sarang(f): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2018
How can someone get an unofficial from transcript from uniben fast?
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Homeboiy: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2018
I wanted to pay for school fees that day and this remita stuff hold me down ee
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Tonimagnificent: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2018
charlisco:
How to Generate Uniben Remita RRR Code, and Pay Online or Through Bank

1. visit the website www.remita.net and click on pay a remita customer bill

2. On the row who do you want to pay, type : UNIVERSITY OF BENIN - 1000112

3. Amount to Pay (N): Type in the specific amount you are entitle to pay for a service/purpose

4. Other details to enter are, Matriculation Number/Jamb Reg; Semester/Session; Payers' full name; Payer email address; Payers phone number.

5. Type in the security characters that is shown to you.

6. Click on the button proceed to payment, to print out invoice slip to tender at the bank for payment you can as well make direct payment online using your atm card.

source = http://www.stcharlesedu.com/2017/03/uniben-remita-payment-rrr-code-how-to-pay-online-bank.html

g
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2018
When you have to make so much explanation about a product, it says so much about the product.
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by CodeTemplar: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2018
University of Benson cigarette ( UniBen ). What of lecturer sorting Remita option? or runs girls dues?
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by cooldipo(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2018
Powerbank for Uniben Students
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by unitysheart(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2018
This is good. Remita is very easy for payment. I have used it quite a number of times.
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by busar(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
I used to use it for payments during my undergraduate days at unilag.... Uniben just started using this!?
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by PAROTLAND(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2018
RRR that UNIZIK has been using for over 3years Now.
University with past glory everywhere
Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Stupid people everywhere. UNIBEN has been using Remita for as long as. This thread was intended for freshers I guess 'cause personally, I pay my dues through KOFA.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by rotulacuc: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2018
another school has joins the advancement...

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS KNOWLEDGED TO MAKE YOU DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT IN 3 WEEKS! NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques

Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by Maxcollins042(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
PAROTLAND:
RRR that UNIZIK has been using for over 3years Now.
University with past glory everywhere
Hurray! What an achievement.

Re: Uniben Remita RRR Code Generation/payment – How It Work by chisani(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Stupid people everywhere. UNIBEN has been using Remita for as long as. This thread was intended for freshers I guess 'cause personally, I pay my dues through KOFA.
lolzz no vex for dem ooo. Anyway I school uniben and remita is never a new thing, e don tey oo#Unibest

(1) (Reply)

Sorry State of Education in Nigeria / Mtn Finally Releases List Of Successful Scholars / Thread For Msc, Pgd Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.