Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Follow Me To Thank God - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Follow Me To Thank God (19218 Views)

Thank God It's Another Friday_ Gtexthomes / The best investment on Earth is Earth. Take advantages & thank me later / Read And Thank Me Later Investment Is The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by eightsin(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
This particular prepared metre is prone to fire. We had to remove ours after putting of fire over 3 times... The last one did born my dad's hand. We bless God for everything.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by krisinfo: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
This is another reason we all need fire alarms installed in our houses.
Place your orders for these Carbon monoxide /fire alarms
10yrs warranty and quite affordable
Call 08085024633

1 Share

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by prophetfire: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
mister get a qualified electrician or nepa officials to do proper wiring for you.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by krisinfo: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2017
his is another reason we all need fire alarms installed in our houses.
Place your orders for these Carbon monoxide /fire alarms
10yrs warranty and quite affordable
Call 08085024633

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Omoluabi16(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Thank God for you. It's a major miracle.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by pstnicodemus(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is a God in Heaven.
and the earth is his foot stool
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by FKseun(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2017
LastMumu:
In Health and safety what happened to you is called a Near-miss, it is not about God or anything, you were just lucky. If you do not work on clearing all the hazards in your house away, and reduce the potential incidents at your home, you might not be that lucky the next time. Get a professional electrician to check all your wirings and also double check to ensure there are no inflammable materials close to that switch-over box.

I hope you have a fire extinguisher somewhere in that house too.

YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT MY BROTHER!
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by MrCyril(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Iykon1313:
This is what I saw in my house as I woke up this morning. Everything burnt but house didn't catch fire.. Thank God.
reasons why you need smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors i installed in your home. Contact me : 08032765549
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2017
FKseun:

YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT MY BROTHER!

and you my brother sound very knowledgeable.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by maxiuc(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Iykon1313:
Not even electrician, I have called nepa.
u have a very nice nd working circuit breaker that prevented it from effecting the main building All thanks to God Almighty Glory Glory halleluyah
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Mrlouis: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
FavoredGuy:
I think it's high time we started developing Nigerian version of this language called English.

Make I ask ooo, who won catch the other here? The house won catch the fire abii na the fire won catch the house? Na so them go tell us say person don kick the bucket and na die be that oo seriously! Haba!! Oyibo people, una no go kill us with una language. We no go gree lai lai!

Anyway shaa, the catching no come happen again for the house. May the name of God be glorified through Christ our Lord. Say Amen and have a blessed day.

Cc:
MrLouis (na so him dey follow me last night 'grammatically' to scan my posts for errors as if I snatch him girlfriend. I no go run for u and your Oyibo colleagues.
Oga Louis, morning Sir. Adikwa m loyal (in Phyno's voice).

#IamProudlyANigerian
Ur matter
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Electroweb(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Where can someone buy quality eletrical fittings in Ikeja. The ones that are sold by these traders are of low quality and fake version of the original ones.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Mariojane(f): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2017
adioolayi:

NEPA are dey back from sabbatical grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Jennifer89(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:
Everybody will start thanking that god now. He was the one that put out the fire with his breath.

Quote me to say rubbish and die by accident this morning.

Why are you so bitter? Watin God do you?
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Iykon1313(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2017
ekems2017:
Thank God. Pls let's always be at alert all the time. Maybe there were signs and you did not notice.

Yes I think so
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Amicable24: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2017
kullozone:
Everybody will start thanking that god now. He was the one that put out the fire with his breath.

Quote me to say rubbish and die by accident this morning
He had every right to thank Almighty God just as you do have yours. Respect other people's faith and belief and watch what you say so that you won't be the one to die by accident.. Rubbish!!!
Meanwhile I quoted you to say "Rubbish" and also to remind you that I have and serve a Living God, JESUS is His Name.. Your threat of death is as useless as a phone with a dead battery.. You don't have the power of life and death, only God does. I have quoted you, and I will quote you again later today (that's if I get a mention from you)..
Amend your ways!!!
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Amicable24: 1:15am On Mar 20, 2017
LastMumu:
In Health and safety what happened to you is called a Near-miss, it is not about God or anything, you were just lucky. If you do not work on clearing all the hazards in your house away, and reduce the potential incidents at your home, you might not be that lucky the next time. Get a professional electrician to check all your wirings and also double check to ensure there are no inflammable materials close to that switch-over box.

I hope you have a fire extinguisher somewhere in that house too. Plus having a smoke alarm can go a long way in preventing fire accidents.
He did the right thing by thanking God, why say otherwise All the precautionary methods you mentioned are good too and should be noted.. But you know, one can never be too careful in this life undecided
Lemme take you to Psalms 127:1
"Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it; except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."
Our faith in God works wonders.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by kullozone(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Amicable24:

He had every right to thank Almighty God just as you do have yours. Respect other people's faith and belief and watch what you say so that you won't be the one to die by accident.. Rubbish!!!
Meanwhile I quoted you to say "Rubbish" and also to remind you that I have and serve a Living God, JESUS is His Name.. Your threat of death is as useless as a phone with a dead battery.. You don't have the power of life and death, only God does. I have quoted you, and I will quote you again later today (that's if I get a mention from you)..
Amend your ways!!!

Sorry sir!
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Amicable24: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
kullozone:

Sorry sir!
wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land / Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.