Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please How Do I Get To Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Do I Get To Workforce (1948 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Workforce Gbagada From Agbara For Eco Bank Test By 10am / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / Direction To Workforce Management Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get To Workforce by chiclas28: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Based on ur interest in our vacancies you're invited for an interview at WORKFORCE Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos on Fri 17th MAR by 10AM. Bring a CV and dress formal
please how do I get to to the venue from Oshodi. please I heard their process is very long. it is worth the trial
please assist.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by donjsb(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2017
GNLD....do you want to go there.. you might hate yourself.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2017
how is workforce gnld. its actually a recruiting firm. enter gbadaga bus from oshodi and stop at Charley boy bustop. then cross to the other side . u will trek as if u r going back to oshodi, u will see ups, workforce is beside UPS. good luck and study your CV very well
Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by Dgaffer(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2017
What's their interview like.. Do workforce base on Gmat because i have an interview invite same day with the Op but by 1pm

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by flywheel(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
julieathar:
how is workforce gnld. its actually a recruiting firm. enter gbadaga bus from oshodi and stop at Charley boy bustop. then cross to the other side . u will trek as if u r going back to oshodi, u will see ups, workforce is beside UPS. good luck and study your CV very well
Hi, pls what if I'm going from Isolo, also have an interview same day same time with the op.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
hmmmmmmmm, pls get to oshodi and follow d above direction. shuu
Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by flywheel(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
julieathar:
hmmmmmmmm, pls get to oshodi and follow d above direction. shuu
This girl self u go funny shaa grin but do u know if there will be a test before the interview?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
my dear, what was written in your invitation msg,
trust me, their questions are always easy, just study your CV and make sure you know about the position too. as for the test, I have no idea about it. I only did oral interview with them which I was successful but their documentation process na war lol
though I was able to download every doc online courtesy my big bro lol.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Workforce by chiclas28: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
thank you for the assistance and also the direction to the venue am truly grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Medical Representative At Sanofi / Pause Factory Resources Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Job Interview At Vision Vibes Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.