Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut (28368 Views)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut by akigbemaru: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Baluchi secondary school sealed off!
Re: Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut by emi14: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:
see this one! Get a life! Encourage education as other states are n try to eliminate illiteracy that's inbuilt in your people

All your sense organs are beclouded with aggressiveness and insults. I asked a simple question. Where is education valued? If north and east have no value for education. You're insulting me instead of answering the question . My life is better than yours in all angles. Hatred and tribalistic mindedness would have refine your crude nature before these unwelcome illiterate advice.
You're educated just to insult people in social media. Not all educated people are successful. Education is just a stepping stone to successful life. Don't insult people because of 2)2 certificate you managed from one institution without recognition.
Re: Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut by Codes151(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2017
emi14:

All your sense organs are beclouded with aggressiveness and insults. I asked a simple question. Where is education valued? If north and east have no value for education. You're insulting me instead of answering the question . My life is better than yours in all angles. Hatred and tribalistic mindedness would have refine your crude nature before these unwelcome illiterate advice.
You're educated just to insult people in social media. Not all educated people are successful. Education is just a stepping stone to successful life. Don't insult people because of 2)2 certificate you managed from one institution without recognition.
if that was a question, considering the context of it, then u need to re-evaluate the school u went to! Your comment Speaks already of how pathetic it can be! Cheers
Re: Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut by emi14: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:
if that was a question, considering the context of it, then u need to re-evaluate the school u went to! Your comment Speaks already of how pathetic it can be! Cheers

Whatever...you too aggressive. Regret everything about you.
Re: Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut by Codes151(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2017
emi14:

Whatever...you too aggressive. Regret everything about you.
lol.... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day / Auchi Polytechnic Form's Now On Sale In Auchi. / Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.