Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (34829 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by stane007: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Nollywood actress, Shan George has reacted to Apostle Suleman's sex scandal, saying the incidence should be a turning point for those directly involved.
Continue reading what she wrote after the cut....

"I am not better than these two people........none of u wonderful great people out there is. We have all sinned and come short of God's Glory. We all have lots of positivity in us, and some negativity too sometimes. Lets celebrate each other for the good in us, and learn from each other when we goof/fall hand. This incidence should be a turning point for those directly involved. Pray to God for forgiveness and try to sin no more. #ONELOVE."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRr9EXpA8xF/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/actress-shan-george-reacts-to-apostle.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by SurefireFashion: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Still following the story.....
The is comment is what is called "ORO AGBA"

8 Likes

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Reactors and reactants

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dannybomb(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2017
everybody dey react, me I go soon react my own, abi I no be human being

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by angelTI(f): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2017
All these reactions and reactors don do biko. Enough of Apostle Suleiman and the adultery saga

8 Likes

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Amberon: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2017
This is the best reaction so far. At least she didn't blindly support him.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by GavelSlam: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2017
This issue should be seen to a logical conclusion.

The allegations are weighty and justice must be done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by modelsms(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
enough of all these. d news is now boring
about 100 topics in ten days haba

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by oshiiteoku: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2017
she has said nothing,still sitting on the fence,better face your front shan.

5 Likes

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Nice sermon from a very 'experienced' repented Nollywood hag.

Apparently; Nollywood actresses have a better understanding of pastors than the rest of us...

Thank God someone else knows pastors are not infallible. lipsrsealed undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by point5: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
No kissing baby...

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by GeeGuy: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
we've had enough of this otondo hoe nah

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by sdindan: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2017
The storm is over!
Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mu2sa2: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
incident, not incidence.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by GudluckIBB(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
I think Shan George know more than sahara reporters in this case

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by edugiddy007: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
This issue is becoming too overflogged...
Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
It's well...Anyways

Let's us promote your business for you at FINALSAYBIZSOLUTION at an affordable price...

Do you have a business you want to promote, do you want your business to reach a thousand client
within a second? Finaysaybizsolution is the right place for you..
We promote and connect you with clients locally and internationally at an affordable price...
All you have to do is register your business with us and let us do the rest.
Call: Michael at 07031041675 or Mail us at info@finalsaybizsolution.com or check our website.. finalsaybizsolution dot com.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
# MATURED RESPONSE!...
Not some hypocritical rubishness!

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Goldenheart(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2017
everyone is reacting

When Suleiman is being vindicated

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by lonelydora: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2017
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.

Let him that have ear hear the word.

Edited: For those quoting me... I am not saying we should cover up the sins of our pastors, but non-Christians shouldn't help to make jest of it. I lived a better part of me in the Northern part of Nigeria. I know how sinful some of these Muslims are, both their men and women, but you won't hear them broadcast it everywhere. You guys should remove the log in your eyes before removing the spec in another's eye.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Bitcoinworld: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Madam don't try to be neutral here..
Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by henrydadon(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
apostles Suleman 》》》 that is the password

just use it and nothing can stop your post from reaching the promise land

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by shammah1(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
H
Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by onyepapa(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Amberon:
This is the best reaction so far. At least she didn't blindly support him.
am sure if a hole comes out tomorrow to say that your father licks her puzzy you will blindly support her coz all men are dsame abi? Cow

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by kingDELE(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2017
For fighting for Christians in kaduna, i stand with him

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by bewla(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2017
SurefireFashion:
Still following the story.....
The is comment is what is called "ORO AGBA"
ye like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies / Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC / Actress Angela Okorie Goes Gangsta In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.