Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ksu Sug Defends Himself From Allegation Of N1m - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ksu Sug Defends Himself From Allegation Of N1m (477 Views)

Meenatnigeria Media Organised First Ever KSU SUG Presidential Debate / Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions / KSU SUG President, Philips Omepa Impeached On Allegations Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ksu Sug Defends Himself From Allegation Of N1m by Daviks(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2017
There was an allegation made on the Student Union Government President, Mr. Philip Omepa that the Kogi State government gave him the sum of N1 million to shun the protest of the re-opening of Kogi State University that was to be held lastweek.

In addition to this the state government also denied giving the SUG President such a huge amount of money but instead it would use such amount to pay the striking lectures.

Mr. Philip Omepa has come out publicly to defend himself against the allegation put on him.

Find below what he wrote to his fellow students.

"I have not joined any government to hurt my students. The same government am been accused of collecting money from wrote a petition against me that am conspiring with Dino melaye, Austin okay and apc state chairman to take the peace of the state. I left sss office yesterday afternoon after interrogation only to discover that some stakeholders in Ksu actually impersonated SUG Ksu in that meeting. Now the aggrieved persons who thinks I stopped the protest framed me up with 1million Naira scandal, students started hating me because they feel cheated on and the government is also fighting me because they know the power to hold a successful peace.
to continue reading visit http://www.distinctedu.com.ng/2017/03/phillip-omepa-defends-himself-from.html
Re: Ksu Sug Defends Himself From Allegation Of N1m by Onukube1(f): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
no sug in KSU...he's graduated
Re: Ksu Sug Defends Himself From Allegation Of N1m by koms: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Omepa is a disgrace to student union government KSU chapter
Re: Ksu Sug Defends Himself From Allegation Of N1m by Swiftlee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Which defence? Yeye Bello Has bought them over already...

(1) (Reply)

Waec Latest News, Waec Reduces Registration Price / Get Your Jamb Syllables On Your Phone / Elon Musk : The Man Every Student Should Know!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.