Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Analyzing the Report on Apostle Sulamann by Sharia Report - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Analyzing the Report on Apostle Sulamann by Sharia Report (402 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analyzing the Report on Apostle Sulamann by Sharia Report by captap02: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Over the weeks the media have be awash with a lot of report on alleged relationship between Apostle Sulemann, Stephanie Otobo, and Daniella Okeke, our dear Sharia Reporters proceed to show us an evident of Pastor Sulemann Johnson's car been parked at The endowed actress residence. I have taken out time to do a detail investigation on the alleged proof of relationship between the Pastor and the Actress.
Below is the picture of the car and residential building, were sharia reporter claim they get their fact from

I have taken a critical look on this picture, I have zoom and use some good photo software to try and get the plate/registration number of the said Mercedes-Benz 450 GL to really confirm if the car below to the Apostle, but I couldn’t. So how did Sharia Report obtain the registration number of this car from this picture?

Here is the Deceit:

I can take the registration of any person’s car (Eg Suen) and claim that is the number on that car, then go to Lagos State Vehicle Registration website, do a simple search, get his detail and established a false report that the car parked in that residence belong to him. If you can’t see the registration of this car from this picture, how was the number obtain, until Sharia reporter show us a better proof, this is just fake and media trial as far as I am concern.

It is a shame that a government website can have such a security breach were anyone can get the personal detail of a car owner with just viewing of a source code, only heavens know how many persons have been kidnap or rob from such a bug in that website. A criminal can just see an expensive car on the street of Lagos go to the website as it was then was, do a simple search, view the source code and get the personal detail of the owner of such car. The next thing is to perfect his criminal act on such target.

I am also a follower of Stephanie Otobo story, at this Junction, I must say that the ladies story lack bases and any vital evident to support her claim. The said lady claim that there was a wedding introduction between the Apostle and her humble self, she claim that her phone and laptop which have all her evidence on this said relationship was stolen and she have visited multiple cities with the Apostle.

The questions begging for answers in this her claim are: what happen to the backup, Iphone, Ipad and even android have automatic backup of some pictures, was her friends, siblings not present in the introduction and no one snap a single picture of such great occasion that she can show to the world to support her claim, was her email also hack, what happen to airline, hotel, taxi and other receipt sent to her email.
Her only sound claim is that she has been opportune to be in the same country with the Apostle multiple times. This is arrant nonsense, if I now have the opportunity to be in the same country, plane or even stay in the same airplane seat with a female, I will announce to the world that I have relationship with the female and tell the world to check my passport or even my airplane ticket as a proof of such a relationship. Rubbish!!!!!!

Her very own father has debunked the wedding introduction. Please my people, who was now present at the introduction, in our tradition it is the father’s right to obtain the bride price or do a wedding introduction of a female daughter even in divorce.

Is Festus Festus kayamu a Journalist or a lawyer, because he is more active on the pages of newspaper than the law court, if this claim is so authentic, why haven’t the apostle be charge yet by Kayamu's chambers, why so much noise on the pages of newspaper and nothing in the law court?
Now I know why Freeze said:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937537_2_pngfb5c81ed3a220004b71069645f112867

cc: lalastica
Re: Analyzing the Report on Apostle Sulamann by Sharia Report by marshalcarter: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
op....go find work undecided
Re: Analyzing the Report on Apostle Sulamann by Sharia Report by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2017
D dumb people will still come and defend d bittch
Re: Analyzing the Report on Apostle Sulamann by Sharia Report by DAIL(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Who ever stole her Fone would have released the claimed photos if truly it exist, because the asposle is a public figure....no truth in the whole matter

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Ihesiaba Exposes A Lady Who 'Transformed' Into An Owl (Photos) / What God Has Joined Together... / 59 Year Old Pastor Charged, For Having Sex With Teenager In Motel!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.