Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

2017 Geneva Auto Car Show - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2017 Geneva Auto Car Show (728 Views)

2019 World Car Of The Year Top Three Announced In Geneva Auto Show / These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / Geneva Auto Show Launches, And There Are Booth Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Geneva Auto Car Show by walemetro: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
While the Geneva auto show may have a well-earned reputation as the place the elite meet to, uh, scope out ludicrously priced exotics and DayGlo-hued tuner cars, plenty of vehicles destined for the real world make their debuts in Geneva, too. True, some of the cars on this list may be pushing the upper limits, but they generally swap extraneous glitz for feats of engineering precision, advanced powertrains, and impressive performance, and that’s something we can appreciate at any price point.

Re: 2017 Geneva Auto Car Show by walemetro: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2017
1st car is my absolute favorite...the long and much anticipated AMG GT concept coupe a four door version of their 2 door GT already in production. This concept is referred to as an extension of the AMG GT family, and an eventual production version, a four-door GT, will join the SLS AMG and the AMG GT as the third model to be developed by and exist solely within Mercedes’ in-house performance arm.
Indeed, the GT concept is said to give “a sneak preview of the exterior design coming to the series-production model.” Basically, AMG is not content simply to sit on the sidelines while Porsche Panameras and Audi’s A7/S7/RS7 family exit dealerships in considerable volumes

No. 2. I could have put up some serious luxury cars we all drool over but probably will never buy, so instead i decided to be a bit more practical, next up is the not so humble Ford Fiesta ST. Add a new chapter to the Book of EcoBoost with the unveiling of a new-generation Ford Fiesta ST powered by an all-new turbocharged 1.5-liter inline-three. The European ST, which made its public debut at the Geneva auto show, has the same output rating as the EcoBoost turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder that powered its predecessor, and it now features different drive modes to tailor the car’s demeanor to the driver’s desires.

No. 3. How could i leave out one of my all-time favorite cars. the all new Honda Civic type R. This new hot hatch takes the Civic to its logical extreme with a high-strung turbo engine, a stiffened chassis, and aggressive design cues inside and out. A turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-four good for 306 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque mates to a one-choice-only six-speed manual transmission—and yes, all that torque will route through the front wheels.

No. 4. And cos we dey Naija...and nobody loves the Range Rover brand more than us....i doubt even the british love it as much as Nigerians, I had to include the new Range Rover "Velar". It is supposed to fill a tiny gap that the company sees in its luxury-label lineup between the Evoque and the Range Rover Sport.
the Velar’s construction consists of approximately 80 percent aluminum, the balance being primarily composed of magnesium and steel. With a wheelbase of 113.2 inches and a 189.0-inch overall length, it’s approximately two inches shorter than the Range Rover Sport in both dimensions and roughly 17 inches longer than the Evoque.
Re: 2017 Geneva Auto Car Show by mejai(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
no Toyota? with der poor design. DAT Honda is lovely.

(1) (Reply)

My EOD 2003 V6 Consumes So Much Fuel...help Needed / Used Acura MDX 05/06 Up For GRABS !!! / Car For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.