Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (16225 Views)

How To Make At Leat $100 Monthly Through Amazon Kindle Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Digital Book Publishing Training:

This is the method for the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Training:
1. It is a training done via WhatsApp chat.
2. I wrote an Amazon KDP guide which we will use for it and a Facebook group marketing guide which will guide you to effectively use Facebook groups to market your books once they are published. The publishing guide is just #1000 while the marketing guide is also just #500.
3. The active one week training here on WhatsApp cost just an additional #3500. Making your total investment only #5000.
4. Once you pay, I will send you the two PDF ebooks and then we can start the training in while you study the material and ask me for any clarifications you have.
5. Note that even after the one week training, you are free to consult me any time as I am ready to mentor you to success on this.
6. I will also guide you for free to open the publishing account and open US bank account with payoneer which will use to receive ur royalties.
7. Once you complete your first book, I will also render you a reduced price book formatting and Cover design services too.

2 Likes

Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2017
We will use the first three days handle everything about the

*Writing,
*Genre,
*Keywords,
*Publishing,
*Author brands
*Visibility.

The forth day we day we talk about payoneer account creation and verification.

The fifth day, we talk about using Facebook groups to promote or market published books.

And the 6th-7th days for KDP publishing account creation guide and Payoneer account creation guide.

1 Like

Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Booksy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello, I'm interested in the training. I have two already completed manuscripts which have been typeset and edited. I hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok, you can reach me on WhatsApp with the number on the thread.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Booksy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
I will do that later in this evening. Thanks!
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by baroman100: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls am.intetested.send me d info via ds email.
oilwealth1000@gmail.com
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Booksy:
I will do that later in this evening. Thanks!

Alright
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Is anyone in the house taking actions or steps towards fulfilling his self-publishing dream? Let us know how you are doing and let's cheer you up and encourage you.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by kepstone: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
07039205874 WATSAP
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Get my Whatspp number from the first post on this thread and chat me up.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your book Cover should be genre specific and professional, and your book content must be informative if it is nonfiction and addictive if fiction, properly edited and formatted.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Tips on Self-publishing books, make some money and become a fulfilled independent author.
http://ebookstrati..co.ke/2016/11/how-to-become-independent-author.html?m=1
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2017
OFFENSES THAT CAN LEAD TO THE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR KDP ACCOUNT
There are some things you must avoid as an independent author who publishes through Amazon so as not to get your account suspended or terminated. The following are some of these things which are all against Amazon Terms Of Service:
1. Copyright infringement: In this case, you must make sure the contents of your eBooks are original and not just what you cut and paste from the internet. At times, they might block any of your eBook which they believe has content that is widely available on the internet. But if you continue to have copyright issues with your other eBooks, they might terminate your account.
2. Use of inappropriate keywords like names of other authors to game the system.
3. If your eBooks are enrolled in the Kindle Select Program, and you arranged with some marketers that promise to increase your KENP reads, you might get into trouble. This is because such marketers creates some multiple Amazon accounts to game the system by offering KENP read services to gullible authors. Once Amazon realizes that you are having unusual numbers of pages read, they might investigate and once you are found guilty, your account will be terminated out rightly or suspended.
4. You can publish an eBook in Kindle and still do same with Draft2Digital, Lulu, or Smashwords. But make sure you do not enroll such eBook in the Kindle Select Program because if you do that, it means you are exclusive to Amazon for the 3 months enrollment period and cannot publish it anywhere else otherwise your account will be terminated.
5. Another possible offense is paying people to review your books. This may not lead to account suspension or termination but those reviews will certainly be removed once they find out and you will be warned. So, be creative and resourceful as an independent author.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2017
If you receive any email from Amazon KDP stating that your publisher account have been suspended for any reason, make sure you quickly reply to the email and explain what you know about the situation in a polite manner without being defensive. In the case of copyright issues for instance, where KDP will state that they find some content in the book is freely available on the internet, you can explain to them that you own a blog or a website where you put up a small portion of its content for the sake of content marketing. You then need to provide them the URL for the blog or website. If they are convinced, you will receive a mail telling you to go confirm your right of the book in the first publishing stage and republish it again. Otherwise, they may tell you to provide more proofs or they may block the book itself. But a failure to promptly reply to KDP representative email in this case can lead to the termination of your account.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Tips on how to format your manuscript to Smashwords eBook standard and get premium distribution. #amwriting #ebooks
http://ebookstrati..co.ke/2017/01/HowtoPublishyourBooksSuccessfullyThroughSmashwords.html?m=1
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2017
As an Indie author, you need to know which social media platforms or forums you can use to promote your author brand and books. Here is a list of the most important ones from my experience:
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Goodreads
4. Kindleboards (Kboards).
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 5:11am On Mar 29, 2017
As long as you are good at writing, and you have manuscripts of books already typeset and edited, you can published them as eBooks and distribute through worldwide distributors and make some money.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2017
There are some important things you have to do after you edit, proofread, and format your book; before hitting the publish button to ensure a successful launch of your book. Here are some of these things:
1. Research the best fit categories for the book again.
2. Research and gather good and appropriate keywords for the book.
3. Launch the book by using promo sites that do not require review and book them to promote the book on the first few days after hitting the publish button.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Here are some basic tips which I use to greatly enhance the sales of my eBooks.
1. Ensure you know the audience you are targeting with your book and use right categories and keywords to reach them.
2. Ensure your book is good, well edited, and professionally formatted.
3. Ensure the eBook cover is good and genre specific.
4. Be social media active to get fans/followers.
5. Consider having an author website and mailing list.
6. Use free book promotion online services to get some exposure.
7. Try some paid book promotion services if you can.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2017
This is a Step by Step Guide on How to Create and Get the Link of PDF of your Free Giveaway Book Using Google Drive which you can then use in your website or blog Newsletter to get subscribers or share its link on your social media to build followers and fan base as a marketing strategy.
http://ebookstrati..co.ke/2017/01/HowtoCreateandGettheLinkofPDFofyourFreeGiveawayBookUsingGoogleDrive.html?m=1
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2017
These are what you need to do:
1. Typeset your manuscript in Microsoft Word.
2. Edit and proofread it.
3. Format the manuscript to ebook publishing standard.
4. Design a Cover for the ebook.
5. Go create a publishing account with Amazon. 6. You can now go ahead and publish the book through your Amazon KDP publisher account.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2017
As a writer or independent author, you have to be consistent in writing, persistent in marketing and patient in expectations. This is because your author brand and books will gradually gain more visibility and sales as you write and publish more books.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Check out these 98 book marketing ideas! https://insights.bookbub.com/book-marketing-ideas/
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2017
As an Independent or self-published author, you are all powerful because you are not just the author of your published books but also the publisher and marketer. Hence, you are entitled to up to 70% royalty of each unit sales of your books whereas traditional published authors can not even get deals of 15-20% royalty rates.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Having backlist that is independently publishing more than one book is what makes getting better sales possible.
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2017
As an Indie author, you need to know which social media platforms or forums you can use to promote your author brand and books. Here is a list of the most important ones from my experience:
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Goodreads
4. Kindleboards (Kboards).
Re: Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars by Stevenbright(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2017
As an Independent author, the more books you published, the more visibility and sales you get too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE WITHIN LAGOS FOR MINI IMPORTER / Day Old Birds (cokerel, Broilers, Pullets And Turkeys) & Point Of Lay For Sale / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.