Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Can Someone Help About Rover 75 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Someone Help About Rover 75 (795 Views)

Rover 75 Nigerian Used For Sale / Very Clean Rover 75 For Sale ( Tokunbo) @ A Good Price! / *****cleanest Rover 75 For Sale(gold And Silver Colors Available!)***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help About Rover 75 by solate: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
I will like to know through this forum about the overview and performance of the this car Rover 75,i think the biggest and most beautiful of the rover family.it looks prestigeous and stylish ,cos it looks like the jaguar v6.your reply and input will be quite appreciated.will also like to know about engine performance,as per nigerian climateand finally how much does it cost to buy a 1999 -2001 model,many thanks.
Re: Can Someone Help About Rover 75 by kcplay: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
As you said the ROVER 75 is an elegant car from the exterior view to the exquisitely finished interior, but it has maintenance issue.
2 of my friends bought this car this year and they are complaining bitterly because they visit the mechanic shop every week.
So i would advice you that ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD
Re: Can Someone Help About Rover 75 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
Solate, unless you do your own repairs, or have deep pockets to pay a mechanic for regular maintenance, I'd avoid the Rover 75.

Petrol models are fitted with the very problematic Rover K-series engines - 1,8L 4-cylinder, 2,0L V6 and 2,5L V6. Cylinder heads are the weakest point, with cylinder heads needing replacement 70% of the time the head gasket fails.

(1) (Reply)

Another Passat Car For Sale At A Give Away Price / I Need A Nissan Sunny Or Toyota Tercel / 2004 Toyota Sienna Le *~* Priced To Sell *~* N2.25m Call For Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.