Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" (48250 Views)

Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle / Why I Don’t Wear Uniform – Customs Boss, Hammed Alli / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by nini007(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
When he cannot obey the Senate, how does he expect we civilians to obey the Nigeria Customs Service?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by karwa: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria is led by a generation of idiots,it is joseph conrad's heart of darkness,hameed is a retired army officer contracted by the govt,he is not a customs officer,why are nigerian leaders interested in the most trivial senseless issues ?so backward

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by MizAijay(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
For once the Senate made me proud with the way they walked him out.
Who does he think he is? Funny thing is he'll wear that uniform last last and big shame go catch am. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by calyto: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Everybody does

Even your parents.

udifia4life:
the custom boss need medical check up
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by idris4r83(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
CHEDIS10:
The rtd very rude army col. should resign if d customs uniform irritates him. He's not and cannot be bigger than constituted authority.
this reminds of Mr kontituted otoriti (isiaka ajimobi)
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by xreal: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
wizzyrich:
Dis one don turn nollyhood already.

Chiweatalagwu as Hameed Ali

Senators as red cap chiefs

Saraki as Egwe Buruburu one of Nigeria.

Title of the movie------- wear uniform,I no go wear uniform.

you are funny.
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by kingPhidel(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
What will it cost H.A to wear his uniform? this is more than what we are seeing..

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Eazybay(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
The customs boss is d one making a big deal out of d uniform issue.. He's even trying to make the request look out of place! 4get dat dumb stuff about doing a good job and don't try to set bad precedence! All d morons saying is it about the uniform are just unenlightened folks. Even the retroactive "motor duty" is a dumb policy!

These same dumbos would open threads to lament when custom officers start grabbing vehicles indiscriminately!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by mygee2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
yes i support the motion,but my question is that why not telling him to wear uniform since,why now?
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by temmydhayour: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
which uniform should e b wearing...because d last tym I checked e was appointed outside d customs....which means e didn't retire as a custom officer.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by TundeHashim(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
to be sincere, no law stipulates that the CG Customs must wear uniform. neither the constitution nor the custom and excise management act makes provisions for that...but on morality ground, he should put on his uniform. ordinarily if the CG Customs doesn't put on his uniform, who should?
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Tgblinkz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
A force general without a uniform na officer be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a zoo, wetin remain na make everybody dey carry their cage with chains around their neck dey follow body.

Who will be d first to bulge? The senate or the custom boss We are observing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by cohug: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
yes he has to wear it or resign.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Boss13: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
There is so much ridicule within the Buhari's administration. It only gives one the sense that he probably lost control of his staff and appointees. In-house fighting and insubordination are the order of the day. The administration clearly depicts Appointees whose ego are much bigger than the country and the office they represent.

It is really tiring and disgraceful reading and following the trend of events in this country as we can hardly come to agreement on how to move this country forward. My hope is for the president to get his foot on the ground and make his team work.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Okadalifestyle(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Splinz:
Ali you must wear your uniform by fire by force... cheesy
He can't appear in uniform by fire by force. Ex soldiers don't rock other uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by yunnyp(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ontarget:
Why is it a must to wear that uniform? I don't understand.

So, if you were appointed as IGP, you won't be wearing your uniform?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by ChristyB(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ex soldiers don't rock other uniforms but they can chop custom money abi?

Please he should wear the damn uniform and answer the call or better still quit the position for someone who will gladly wear the uniform.

Okadalifestyle:
He can't appear in uniform by fire by force. Ex soldiers don't rock other uniforms.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Ambassadors: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some nigerians are very gullible. How do u think its a must for Hameed Ali to wear the uniform? Instead of addressing issues bothering on welfare of the citizens, legislooters & gullible citizen lack direction. The time has come for the looters to fall. They think they are undoing magu and Ali but believe me he who laugh last laugh best. Keep watching as it unfolds.....
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Alirauf(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
wizzyrich:

haahaahaa, wear uniform part1 I no go wear uniform part2.
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by CioAngels(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
mooregan:
Why is he feeling too pompous to wear the Uniform? If he as the boss isn't proud of the Uniform, how will the officers under him be proud of it?

One of the Major Problems of Mankind is Pride. If a constituited Authority like the Senate asks him to do something and he bluntly refuses, how then does he expect us to obey his men when the stop us.
Did bukola saraki obeyed the laws?
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by cobsol(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!

Business Partnership

I started an advertisement hub 23rd of Mach last year, the hub is to promote local business for as low as N 5,000 a month.
I need to make the hub popular so I integrated :
1. an online customer certificatory and complain feed system
2. opinion pull system
3. I also made a section where people can upload information just like nairaland
4. I created and award system which will run its first customer award from the years November
5. And many other attractive features the advertisement hub brings

JOURNEY SO FAR
- I registered www.nigeriaconsumers.org
- I started off in port Harcourt with an office and 3 staffs
- I also bought a seana bus for our maketing
- We started publishing quality articles and business news on the site to drag natural traffic

GROWTH
www.nigeriaconsumers.org is now gathering mass traffic even beyond my expectation and we are getting quality responds on our opinon pull section.

BUSINESS
- We will kickoff with actual plans to sale advertisement space for local and foreign businesses for as low as N5,000 for a start.

- We will launch the consumers award system which is promising to be massive

- We will involve in all other advertisement business which includes but not limited to:
(1) search engine optimization
(2) mobile advertisement
(3) online marketing for clients
(4) media services
(5) creative development
(6) digital strategy
(7) customer insight
(cool pay-per-click advertisement.

WHO ARE MY LOOKING FOR
- A partner based in lagos and or abuja
- A partner with passion for growing business
- A partner with creativity
- A partner with financial strong base and ready to invest into this multi million making business

Contact me: for full business and profit analysis ( please only contact if you want to invest)
07036248614 info@nigeriaconsumers.org
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Alirauf(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
wizzyrich:

l. haahaahaa, wear uniform part1 I no go wear uniform part2
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alirauf:
l. haahaahaa, wear uniform part1 I no go wear uniform part2
lol
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by columbus007(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok I think I will need to consult with the oracle to knw what sacrifice his stubborn rickety head will need to cure his madness undecided
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by loopman: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
E no concern me

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by loopman: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
CioAngels:

Gbagaunnnnn grin
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Ambassadors: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
karwa:
Nigeria is led by a generation of idiots,it is joseph conrad's heart of darkness,hameed is a retired army officer contracted by the govt,he is not a customs officer,why are nigerian leaders interested in the most trivial senseless issues ?so backward
Very senseless indeed! The house lack vision. Am still wondering how we find ourselves as a nation in this level. am amazed. Is this the kind of leadership we can pass to our children? undecided undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by IamUdo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Free the man, he is RETIRED.
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by Okadalifestyle(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
The senate should bend the law small for him. For Magu to resign is unhealthy. Bubu may have made the mistake of appointing an Ex Soldier for such a position
ChristyB:
Ex soldiers don't rock other uniforms but they can chop custom money abi?

Please he should wear the damn uniform and answer the call or better still quit the position for someone who will gladly wear the uniform.

Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by mooregan(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
CioAngels:

Did PMB obey court orders?
Re: Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" by theway83: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
go an wear your uniform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin / John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.