Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Helping Our Fellow Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Helping Our Fellow Nigerian (461 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Fellow Nigerian expecting Something Big & New In Few Months To Come. / Man Kills Wife Of Fellow Nigerian In Brazil Over Unpaid Debt [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Our Fellow Nigerian by ifeanyi317(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017, I saw an elderly man left for dead at a bus stop. Brown Street Bus Stop, Aguda. I got close to him, tapped him and to my greatest surprise he was alive! I asked him what happened. He told me some people dropped him at that spot two days before.

Further questions revealed he is from Delta State. Wives late or estranged, kids abroad. He has partial stroke on the left side of his body and a badly managed diabetes-induced ulcer on his left feet. The wound was rotten (oozing maggots), he'd soiled himself…you can only imagine the smell. I asked if he will eat, he said yes, so I went in search of food. While searching for a food vendor, I saw Aguda Police Station. On meeting the XO, I told him my intentions that I need help to move the man to a hospital. He promised to assign an officer to assist if I secured a vehicle. So I got a cab, went back to him and he gave me an armed officer. Now the search for a hospital began, after many rejections at private hospitals, the policeman suggested a particular hospital, SS Simeon&Galdinus Medical Center, Aguda in Surulere owned by a kind doctor. He was promptly admitted, I narrated everything to the doctor, opened a file for the man and deposited some money for him for food, clothes and treatment.

But he's still not in the clear yet. He's 54 years old, with partial stroke. Unfortunately, he needs an amputation. The doctor, after a ‘Doppler test’ and orthopedic consultation, confirmed the infection is spreading and if the leg is not amputated below the knee, he will lose the whole leg or worse, get killed by sepsis.

He can't cope on his own. He needs a support system.

1. We need to find his family.
His name is Chief Dr. Onyemaechi Ejike, from Kwale Delta State. 54years. Diabetic.
Ejike Family, Obiolukwu, Kwale LGA, Delta State.
Beatrice (Sister)
Mark Ejike (Brother in Abuja)
Daniel Ejike (Son in Ghana)
Gloria Ejike (Daughter in Lagos)
Please share this story until it gets to his family. Mr. Ejike is still alive.

2. A bill of NGN150,000.00 has been paid for his medical bills so far. Funds for carrying out the surgery are also needed. The doctor said it will cost NGN500,000.00; with help from my friends and family; NGN150,000.00 has been raised already. I'm appealing to kind-hearted individuals to help save Mr. Ejike please.

Donations can be made to:

Echebi Joseph Chukwulozie
GTB
(08062420546)
All donations will be made public unless otherwise stated by donors.

I'm also appealing to any qualified medical professional who would consider helping out with the amputation.
Dr. Collins Nnaji of SS Simon&Galdinus Hospital, Aguda can be reached on 08039621874 for any other medical details that may be needed.

Thank you for helping out.

Re: Helping Our Fellow Nigerian by ifeanyi317(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Update on Pa Ejike
I hope you are having yourself a blessed day. Below are the latest info on our noble quest to help Pa Ejike.
1. The daughter came around on Tuesday, 14th of March, 2017. The Doctors explained all their options to her and Pa Ejike.
2.The medical procedure has been scheduled for Monday.
3. We have raised NGN435,000.00 so far! We are almost there my good people. We still need NGN65,000.000 to complete the required sum.
https://1drv.ms/x/s!As68sREdlnEhg0AAF-giwKe2foGp The donations link.
As you go about your day, kindly continue to heroically share this post and pray for the success of this quest. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Stop!stop!!stop!!! Buying Petrol For Your Gasoline Generator--08166866515 / Current Fuel Price 2017 / Thank You Finalboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.