Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... (574 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by Gabriel6(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
we are all trying to make nigeria a united country but this act that is happening here on nairaland is annoying me. why should we be forced to accept islam before we are able to comment on a muslim thread. this is so bad. mr seun pls if u dnt mind we need an explanation thanks.

3 Likes

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by Goahead(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nairaland owner is a coward

3 Likes

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by PenisCaP: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gabriel6:
we are all trying to make nigeria a united country but this act that is happening here on nairaland is annoying me. why should we be forced to accept islam before we are able to comment on a muslim thread. this is so bad. mr seun pls if u dnt mind we need an explanation thanks.

Brother i wonder ooo.
This has got me thinkin for a while now

2 Likes

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by nkwuocha: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Muslims are not tolerant. A religion that is championed by a rapist and pedophile shouldn't be a religion in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by PenisCaP: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Goahead:

grin.
Well we aint sure yet.
But judging by the region he originated from.
Hmm there is a high percentage of possibility ;

.. u be werey o grin

3 Likes

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by TimmyPapa(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
A religion dat is by force is not a good religion...
A religion dat can not stand the test of others must b fake
A religion u can not access freely must be a cult of the evil
A religion dat fight for its God instead of its God fighting for dem..worships a dead God wu is week to fight for himself
A religion wu rejoice in the dead of others for not following dir religion must be demonic....

1 Like

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by luvmijeje(f): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
But every goat and dog including Seun will come into a Christian's thread to insult God and go away with it.

This is an injustice. So Muslims can't defend the Quran from the onslaught of reprobates without Seun shielding them. While Seun and other reprobates have free rein insulting christianity.

It's well.

2 Likes

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by enshy: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Goahead:
Pls lets thread softly with Seun.
There should be a channel for complaints to Him.
I believe nairaland is for all and such prejudices can be addressed if the complaints is properly channeled
However, xtianity is used to oppositions, its been tested and here we are still standing!
Oppositions make us relevant! Let them keep coming!!

cc: my dear friend luvmijeje

2 Likes

Re: AM Been Forced To Accept Islam Before I Can....... by luvmijeje(f): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
enshy:

Pls lets thread softly with Seun.
There should be a channel for complaints to Him.
I believe nairaland is for all and such prejudices can be addressed if the complaints is properly channeled
However, xtianity is used to oppositions, its been tested and here we are still standing!
Oppositions make us relevant! Let them keep coming!!

cc: my dear friend luvmijeje
Oh how I wish Seun can be reason with. I know his antecedent. He only has a cool face but his heart is as hard as a rock.

When he realized that the Muslim's heart is harder than his own, he has no choice but to be subjected to them.

But the king's heart is in hands of the Lord. Seun matter na small matter.

I'm just in the mood to call him out.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Tomb Renovated And Restored (see Pictures) / This Is What Earth’s Jaw-dropping ‘door To Hell’ Looks Like(photos) / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 15/08/2017) Have Faith In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.