Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (2262 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by smartbiz4all: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Join the latest peer to peer network that operates just one package today and get double of your investment within the same day & maximum of 5days. The network operates just one package of 10,000naira which makes earning fast for all members.
Simply visit the website www.moneyland.com.ng and register to enjoy this great opportunity.

*MODIFIED*
INTRUDERS/SPAMMERS MAKES US CLOSE THIS THREAD, NEW THREAD OPENED ALREADY
Re: by smartbiz4all: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
take the wise decision today, join www.moneyland.com.ng & makes money without stress.
Re: by smartbiz4all: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
join www.moneyland.com.ng & be glad that you did.
Re: by alexis007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Baba, go and create another ponzi site. This one is already stale.
Abi you never gather the cost price wey you use programme the site finish?

3 Likes

Re: by phantomBBT: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Scam!! Scam!! They bolted with my funds!!
Re: by smartbiz4all: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
phantomBBT:
Scam!! Scam!! They bolted with my funds!!
what do you stand to gain from telling lies? the truth was that you are not a registered member of this network because we have no issue with any member.
You use different id to discredit other network while you promote the one that you are into.
Anybody that doubt my claims should go through all your post to get facts about who you are.
Your lies will never brings us down, continue telling your lies
Re: by smartbiz4all: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2017
www.moneyland.com.ng is paying very fast, join now & makes money
Re: by Apelex(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Www.torkmoney.com.

Thank me later
Re: by smartbiz4all: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
money making made easy with www.moneyland.com.ng!!!
no need to refer before you earn!!!
Re: by smartbiz4all: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
don't be left out of this wonderful offer!
join www.moneyland.com.ng & enjoy thus wonderful offer
Re: by smartbiz4all: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
people are getting paid without any delay, join now!
Re: by Bolaji21(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: by smartbiz4all: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
don't be left out of this wonderful offer!
join www.moneyland.com.ng & enjoy this wonderful offer
Re: by phantomBBT: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chai! ! They have bolted with my funds!! My chest ooooo

1 Like

Re: by smartbiz4all: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2017
k
phantomBBT:
Chai! ! They have bolted with my funds!! My chest ooooo
lies from the pit of hell!!!

You are not a member on our platform!!!

You always go around to tarnish the image of other network to promote the one that you are doing just because its dying!!!

its better for you to join us & forger about trying to dent the image of other network .

Anybody that wants to know that you are a liar should check all your post to see that its your ways of telling lies against working network. You go around to tell lies against other network just to promote tw in kas, & we know all your 3 usernames that you use to do that.

WE DONT KNOW YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED MEMBER ON OUR PLATFORM!!!

We shall not reply you again, you can continue spreading your lies. Readers of this thread are not foolish.
Re: by smartbiz4all: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2017
join www.moneyland.com.ng today and smile to the bank
Re: by phantomBBT: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Ok grin grin grin grin grin!! My 10k Gone!!! undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss undecided. Thunder will fire chijioke owube GTB 0175533140. With phone number 08184611092. Immediately I paid. I was blocked!!
Re: by smartbiz4all: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2017
phantomBBT:
Ok grin grin grin grin grin!! My 10k Gone!!! undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss undecided. Thunder will fire chijioke owube GTB 0175533140. With phone number 08184611092. Immediately I paid. I was blocked!!
Let me state it clearly once more that YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED MEMBER ON OUR PLATFORM!
The way we operate, no member can block you because admin do verify all payment before your account will be updated or deactivated. Non of our member bears the name you just mentioned because weve searched our database with the phone number of the person that you just posted. YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED MEMBER ON OUR PLATFORM! We implore you to go back to where you are scammed to lay your complaint & stop telling lies against us. We have sms/whatsapp/telegram/facebook contact to resolve all complaints & so far, no member has ever scammed another member on our platform.
I REPEAT, YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED MEMBER ON OUR PLATFORM!
STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT US!
Re: by phantomBBT: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
angry angry angrypeople pls stay off! It's all scam!! They have bolted!!
Re: by smartbiz4all: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
join www.moneyland.com.ng today & enjoy the best donation network.
Re: by phantomBBT: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
smartbiz4all:

scam! God will reap u people of my hard earned Money!!
Re: by smartbiz4all: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
IF YOUR ALLEGATION AGAINST US IS TRUE, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO EXCEL BUT IF YOU LIED AGAINST US, YOU WILL NEVER SMILE IN YOUR LIFE, MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SORROW.

SAY AMEN TO THAT.
Re: by smartbiz4all: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE FOOLISH, YOU ARE TELLING LIES & DEEP INSIDE YOU KNOW ITS A LIE. YOU MOVE AROUND FROM ONE THREAD TO OTHER TELLING LIES ABOUT PEOPLE, IF YOU ARE TRULY SCAMMED, CREATE A THREAD ABOUT WHO SCAMMED YOU & SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS WITH SCREENSHOT THEN WARN MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO BEWARE OF SUCH PERSON, BUT INSTEAD YOU MOVE AROUND SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION.
AT THIS POINT, I WILL NEVER AGAIN REPLY YOUR STUPID POST, YOU ARE FREE TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR MADNESS, I DONT CARE. I HAVE TRIED ENOUGH TO BE CIVIL WITH YOU BUT DOING THAT GIVES YOU MORE COURAGE TO CONTINUE SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION.
WHATEVER THAT YOU WISHED US SHALL BE YOUR PORTION EXCEPT THAT YOUR ALLEGATION ABOUT US IS TRUTH
Re: by smartbiz4all: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fast Payment!!!
No need to refer before you get paid!!!
No issue of fake POP whatsoever!!!
Re: by smartbiz4all: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
smartbiz4all:
join www.moneyland.com.ng today & enjoy the
best donation network.

Fast Payment!!!

Re: by rozayx5(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
seun dominique lalasticlala

why are ponzis being promoted unabated in this section

please do something

life ban or 6 months ban
Re: by smartbiz4all: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
we are reliable & you can count on us
Re: by smartbiz4all: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Join www.moneyland.com.ng today & enjoy the best donation network.

Fast Payment!!!

Re: by smartbiz4all: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
www.moneyland.com.ng rocks! join now & smile to the bank
Re: by PromiseUche(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH #2500 / ( Method) Make Easy $30-$50+/day Using "Instagram" To Promote Cpa Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.