Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Types Of Slaps - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of Slaps (860 Views)

Types Of Slaps, botanical names and functions. / When your mother suddenly slaps you and says "If i hear pekem" / 6 Major Types Of Slaps: Which One Have U Once Received. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Slaps by happykidArotiba(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
TYPES OF SLAPS:
There are 6 types of slaps, they are:
1) TAKE AWAY SLAP: This is a situation where someone gives you a dirty slap and all you do is hold your face and walk away, this kind is normally received by newly born again Christians.
2) RESOUNDING SLAP: This is when after you're hit, you keep hearing some funny sound in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii, and voices and your head singing skelewu.
3) FORMATTING SLAP: This is the type that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing, you find yourself asking questions like "what did I do?" "who slapped me?" This type is very common, it is a slap from guys who are stronger than you.
4) EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord. eg "Bros, abi you dey watch? I no do anything o, I just dey pass go my somewhere." This is a slap from soldiers that have missed promotion for a long time.
5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind, all you do is just stand right where you are and watch the person walk away. This is slap from elder brothers.
6) RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap you start asking questions that don't need reply "you slapped me, na me you slap?" (before na who)
Don't Ever Be a Victim To Any!!
Re: Types Of Slaps by Richardabbey(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
I 4 give u dirty slap there ,,,,,, I dey come make I open my phone screen .....
no go anywhere o

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Lies Nigerians Guys Tell Ladies !!! / What Is The Difference Between US And America? / Breakings: A Very Big Dangerous Snake Has Just Been Discovered By Nat Geo Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.