Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

CHIVITA VACANCY March 2017 Pls Ignore That Information! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CHIVITA VACANCY March 2017 Pls Ignore That Information! (4558 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment March 2017 (9 Positions) / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment March 2017 (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHIVITA VACANCY March 2017 Pls Ignore That Information! by Bodjetstar(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
The management addressed all the applicants today 16th March 2017 that the information is false as it was broadcast online that those who studied microbiology, food technology,etc should submit their CV to Chivita office.
For now as it is a false information.

It's a pity that applicants wasted their transport fares.

My dear Nigerian Graduates looking for jobs. Listen to me...

.....God will allocate you with the job of your desire in the right location without you struggling in Jesus name.

I will advice that you wait for your time but don't waste your time!

Thanks.

I remain Bodjetstar

Instagram @Bodjetstar
Twitter @_Bodjetstar
Facebook @Bodjetstar
Re: CHIVITA VACANCY March 2017 Pls Ignore That Information! by nephecmi(f): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks for this
Thank God I didn't go yesterday
It is well
Re: CHIVITA VACANCY March 2017 Pls Ignore That Information! by benjanjo1: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bodjetstar:
The management addressed all the applicants today 16th March 2017 that the information is false as it was broadcast online that those who studied microbiology, food technology,etc should submit their CV to Chivita office.
For now as it is a false information.

It's a pity that applicants wasted their transport fares.

My dear Nigerian Graduates looking for jobs. Listen to me...

.....God will allocate you with the job of your desire in the right location without you struggling in Jesus name.

I will advice that you wait for your time but don't waste your time!

Thanks.

I remain Bodjetstar

Instagram @Bodjetstar
Twitter @_Bodjetstar
Facebook @Bodjetstar

hmmm... interesting! @ the bolded. I personally think this company attempted to carry out secret recruitment, but the information leaked out to the public. This their denial get as e be. Anyway...
Re: CHIVITA VACANCY March 2017 Pls Ignore That Information! by okeowo86: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2017
i dnt even bother myself to go there.
Re: CHIVITA VACANCY March 2017 Pls Ignore That Information! by chesm(f): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2017
do they take IT students

(1) (Reply)

See The New Method 419 Are Now Using / Etisalat Call Center / Massive Recruitment At Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences, August 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.