Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (30124 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
God bless the President, Amen

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by theway83: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
rule us well Governor is well mr president, mr senator ,polices well well know they take bribe. you people should do well oooo
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by spartan117(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
OkoYiboz:

They are in one corner mourning their bad luck and embarrassment.

The return of Buhari is a great disgrace and disappointment to Fayose and his evil cohorts. I doubt if they would survive the heartbreak.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by papoose321: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
All these cultist
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by ademusiwa2r: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
.There can not be anything call Mr 2 Osibanjoo
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
spartan117:
Where is Wike and fayose?
Wike and Fayose are in APC abi?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
dammytosh:
I hope Fayose no dey
I would like to know too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Halo22: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Come was the meeting only for Northern Governors only cos I can't see Akpokue, Gburus and Nweze.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
spartan117:
.....I dey for my Home-Base. ..........

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by peter0071(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
OkoYiboz:

They are in one corner mourning their bad luck and embarrassment.

The return of Buhari is a great disgrace and disappointment to Fayose and his evil cohorts. I doubt if they would survive the heartbreak.
talk well o....
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Was My yeye governor there? Fayose
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fayose only attend meeting when PMB is not around..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
spartan117:

They dare not visit the Lion's Den!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
I no see my state governor o
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by CharliParker: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rochas my man
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Halo22:
Come was the meeting only for Northern Governors only cos I can't see Akpokue, Gburus and Nweze.
the meeting was meant for only human beings
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by lukaf17(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
rfnextar:
I think by now fayose will not only receive the President's call, he will also receive his handshake

Yes ooo my brother, at least Mr Fayose said God show him the president is dead. hope is follower still have is predictions for 2016 and 2017 because that will show who he really worship
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by pbethel: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hope d meeting meant for peace, progress and promotion.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by ilevic(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Only God knows how much that designed cardboard cost
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by YahayaMada(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thank you very much mr president,may Allah safe you from the enemies.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by YahayaMada(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Skhibanj1015:
Was My yeye governor there? Fayose
your moomoo governor is not their.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by YahayaMada(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
burkingx:
.....I dey for my Home-Base. ..........
Get out
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
I hope fayose didn't signed that card, because he never wish baba return alive.
Cambells:
President Buhari on Thursday made a suprise appearance at the NEC meeting to meet the state governors.

On entering the Council Chambers, the President went round the room to greet the Governors one by one.

The Chairman, Nigerian Governors' Forum, Abdulaziz Yari, Governor of Zamfara State then presented a Card to the President on behalf of the Governors.

This is the president's first meeting with the Governors since his return from the UK.

Photos below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/president-buhari-meets-with-governors.html
Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
where iz fayose d Rat d pussy cat is back.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Zulu212: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nairadays:
Fat fat Governors and who is that Governor in suit in the last pic?
must be that toad from Edo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Villagers Rescued As Bandits Fall Into Hunters’ Ambush In Kaduna / APC Will Teach Wike Big Lesson Soon — Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.