Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? (763 Views)

If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? / My Husband Became President Because He Never Gave Up – Aisha Buhari / Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by AceMarlin(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
If you became president, what is the first thing you would do?
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chase away every Indian from nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by TippyTop(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
I would remove Katsina from the Federation, let them vote near death presidents in their country, na dem sabi.
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by bash4us(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Make National and state Assembly members salaries as normal civil servants
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by greatnaija01: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I WOULD CALL A MEETING WITH ALL THE CABAL MEMBERS, CORRUPT SENATORS AND POLITICIANS EVEN DOWN TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECTOR AND HAVE A PARTY WITH THEM WHILE I HACK ALL THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS AND REMOVE THE WHOLE MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNTS INTO A SECURE ACCOUNT. THEN PUT THE WHOLE PARTY ON LOCK-DOWN AND CUT OFF NETWORK SO THEY CAN NOT CALL OUT...

ONCE THIS IS DONE... I blow them all up with a C4. thats the first thing i would do. Then the next is to appoint people who truly are ready to work with honest intentions for the development of the nation.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AceMarlin:
If you became president, what is the first thing you would do?
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by mrtomola(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I will pass a bill to the House to sign for Nigerians from the age of 12years to 30years old to be earning N20,000 monthly free salary.
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Horus(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
i will implement the death penalty for all corruption crimes
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by loopman: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Encourage a very loose Federation of 6 components
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Abdhul(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
ADD ANIME TO SCHOOL CURRICULUM cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by DonGalilo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria will move from hydroelectric to nuclear power.
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Emycord: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:

hope ur not trying to know how we biafrans will rule? Well we are not even interested in nigerian presidency
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Young03(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ah swear I will sell all the national assests just to make money
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by lordm(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
mrtomola:
I will pass a bill to the House to sign for Nigerians from the age of 12years to 30years old to be earning N20,000 monthly free salary.
you want to kill the country with inflation
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Horus(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
Ah swear I will sell all the national assests just to make money

You have been reported to the EFCC
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by fineboynl(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
calls for a referendum to break up the country. then fix power and railway in the 6 state that made up the Niger Delta.

one Nigeria is not working and never will. stop deceiving ourselves
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by doingood: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Make Nigeria a true federalism state.
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
tongue
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Order the prosecution of IPOB members

1 Like

Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by lanzini(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
rush to the treasury,,, loot down $$$$$$$
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by slimfit1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sack all the university lecturers breeding use lazy black people in Nigeria. I thought we are supposed to educate ourselves out of poverty. Look at school of finance going bankrupt abeg what is the purpose of education in Nigeria. So many churches and mosques no job more crime.

What is the rocket science about building rail lines that Chinese people had to do that for us. Its not even underground. That is the money that could have circulated in the country again useless lecturers majority of our economic problem corruption is just problems cousin.

ow sorry what was the question again ?
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:

I concur. I briefly worked for an Indian company in Lagos after my NYSC , and man i can attest to you that Indian employers are ruthless slave drivers. Left after 4 months
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
kropotkin2:
I concur. I briefly worked for an Indian company in Lagos after my NYSC , and man i can attest to you that Indian employers are ruthless slave drivers. Left after 4 months
very good so when u see my name in posters campaigning for president, just vote me.. Because I will chase them away like rats
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by slimfit1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
kropotkin2:

They are not, they are smart they see opportunities where you see nothing don t let us deceive ourselves. We are bad in managing ourselves thats why this country is upside down. Look around and tell me one company that was established by a Nigerian 70 years ago and still exist non.
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
IF UR PRESIDENT IS SEARCHING AND SEEKING ADVICE ONLINE...... THEN HE SHOULD RELEASE NNAMDI KANU AND OTHER BIAFRANS HE IMPRISONNED AND CONDUCT A REFERENDUM FOR BIAFRA EXIT...... THE STAY BACK AND MANAGE UR NIGERIA AS U LIKE

1 Like

Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
very good so when u see my name in posters campaigning for president, just vote me.. Because I will chase them away like rats
No sweat just as long as you won't promote any 'divide Nigeria' policy
Re: If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do? by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
kropotkin2:
No sweat just as long as you won't promote any 'divide Nigeria' policy
lol my agenda is just sanity in the system dats all

(1) (Reply)

You Can Fool Gullible Nigerians, But You Can’t Fool The World - Reno Tells Pmb / Provide Your Evidence Against SGF, Osinbajo’s Committee Tells Senate / The Political Gladiators In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.