Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) (47607 Views)

Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by ideylaff: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
2sa2:
Responsible woman. If it's all those olosho actresses who claim to be married, they will never go with their husbands, they will go there and be acting single. Her husband must be very proud of her, this is the advantage of plucking girls early for marriage, you are sure of loyalty and commitment.

Cc Tonto, Tiwa, Toke
cool

Trust me Omotola is worse than most of them... she has her own corner corner thing and her husband even knows....
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by sinaj(f): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
lightwind:
Do you like Love?
who doesn't wink
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Ohvie(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Beta kum onah house 4 iba town..........
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Forget Sharia, l was in Morrocco years ago and l enjoyed the place, Morrocan girls will give you head till you forget your name is Keneking, you think they carry religion on their head like we do in Nigeria, l was in Rabat & Casablanca, l had a great time with their women and drank myself as l want, nice and beautiful country wink

....and then you woke up! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
And so?

make we de roll for ground?
grin
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

....and then you woke up! shocked
tongue
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
DollarAngel:
The Man needs Bra

36 double D grin grin grin

See beef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by OluDare01(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
lmaooooooo!
I can relate wella
I've been to Niger and Abuja during the dry season, it was very hot
I'm sure places like Sokoto, Kano, Katsina and Borno would be hell
YoungBlackRico:
I guess you never been to any nothern state in the dry season. grin

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
hardwerk:
no b only marriage goals, i envision yoi getting married to a bully that will mark you like kante inshallah
am not surprise coz it runs in ur religion wink

u mentioned d wrong person coz am bigger than u all round wink
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by sinaj(f): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Badgers14:

If you give me a chance, we might be able to kick start our love journey. wink
will giv u a chance wen u change ur dp tongue
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by ugolinze123(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
2sa2:
Responsible woman. If it's all those olosho actresses who claim to be married, they will never go with their husbands, they will go there and be acting single. Her husband must be very proud of her, this is the advantage of plucking girls early for marriage, you are sure of loyalty and commitment.

Cc Tonto, Tiwa, Toke
cool
MY BROTHER IF NA U MARRY THIS KIND OF WIFE YOU NO GO DEY FOLOW AM GO ANYWHERE, SEE AS SHE SET NA. VERY SWEET DAMSEL
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by gwama: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria Kim Kardashian, but pale reflection. grin grin
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by homirefacuny(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
See how they look like newly wedded couple on honeymoon trip kiss

Love is buriful sha smiley smiley smiley

Marriage goal kiss
Come make we marry nw.. I can see my children for your belle. You are a Damsel.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by PBundles(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
To promote a more humane and impartial world, while taking picture with your Louis Vuitton hand bag and luggage worth a couple grand. This world is so vain
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by metallisc(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
See how they look like newly wedded couple on honeymoon trip kiss

Love is buriful sha smiley smiley smiley

Marriage goal kiss

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by nemynely(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls am I the only one to observe omotola's hubby has been on the rank of captain for a while now. Wotevet happened to d word promotion?
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54652074][/quote] tongue
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by OGBUEFIJAKOTA(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wet in com concern me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
homirefacuny:

Come make we marry nw.. I can see my children for your belle. You are a Damsel.
who put the children for my belle tongue
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by homirefacuny(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
who put the children for my belle tongue

Who else if not me biko??
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
homirefacuny:

Who else if not me biko??
how u take put am tongue
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by 2sa2: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
ideylaff:

Trust me Omotola is worse than most of them... she has her own corner corner thing and her husband even knows....
hard to believe bro
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by yabatown: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
That wig has seen better days
Hope she warned her husband that is a crime for men to bleach in morrocco
And that he can be mistaken for a gay.
Anyway I hear say Omotola swings both ways, sha.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Cyriloha(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well noticed

The guy get boobs too okay seen
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Spadelicious: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
2sa2:
hard to believe bro

Better believe it. It is general knowledge that She is one of the biggest practitioners of LESBIANISM in Nollywood.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by harbibi: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/omotola-her-husband-captain-mathew.html?m=1
Text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK to get AKPOS JOKES, entertain ur callers... share with frnds dnt stop the fun.
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by bellenornor(f): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
I love this couple

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by lightwind(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
who doesn't wink
Ok na i got love to share wit you...oya like me..
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by gwama: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
I do not see anything extraordinary in her except to make the malignant, to enjoy that her husband is a pilot to travel because she does not pay ticket, she is too fat, her complexion bleached and full of wigs on her head. ; angry
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Foxxybrown: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
yabatown:
That wig has seen better days
Hope she warned her husband that is a crime for men to bleach in morrocco
And that he can be mistaken for a gay.
Anyway I hear say Omotola swings both ways, sha.

Omotola is too fond of these thick fake looking wigs and it does not make her look classy at all. Makes her look like they just brought her down from the village and bought her cheap wig to wear. Even olajumoke the bread seller wears better fitting wig than her
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by Tgblinkz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fine couples. Pls u guys should teach my ikwerre sister Tonto Dike and her husband what marriage is all about
Re: Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) by homirefacuny(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
how u take put am tongue
How dem dey take put am na cool You are a Damsel and if I request to be a personal person to you, will I be asking for much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye / Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.