Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... (1851 Views)

5 Bizzare Things Ladies Do After S*x To Avoid Getting Pregnant / Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... by misaacdelight(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by bilau adeoti daud. If you are a fresher this topic is especially for you, and every other person , i just had to create this article , read on ..... I am not happy when people die ,with the recent killings and harassments and beatings in schools, i decided to write this.This topic is something i am really scared writing (i had to commit my self into Gods hands writing this and seek HIS guidance) after seeing some people showing themselves here on myschool i have to be afraid na DISCLAIMER: I am not a cultist ,never was , and by God's grace and with His help never would be ,i am not claiming to know it all or claiming to have had first hand experience with cultists,for the purpose of this article anywhere you see "big boys" or "big girls" i am referring to cultists so we dont repeat the word all the time.I would also attempt to be a bit funny to ease off the tension of reading a scary and sensitive article.Its quite long , but just be patient till the end , you wont regret it. INSPIRATION/SOURCE: Intuition Common sense My mum: A big boy used to toast her when she was still doing sisi My aunt: A big boy used to toast her too My Guidiance counsellor(In mayflower school ikenne), he is blind (It was rumored that he was a cultist and he had his eyes plucked out(i dont know how true the story is) The HolySpirit Natural and God giving ability to understand Human Psychology and Sociology RESPECT: A big respect goes out to all the big boys and big girls here on Nairaland , this article is not to spite you, make you look bad ,its just to protect innocent people from getting into trouble .I am humble. SHALL WE BEGIN Mind what you wear/colors This is very important , so many innocent people harrased because of this , while i cannot say for sure all the color combinations you should avoid i believe colors like yellow and yellow,yellow and black,red and black,white and red , should be avoided as much as possible . Avoid handbands as much as you can , ok you can wear your church hand bands,but plain handbands just forget it , i dont care the color. When you are wearing hoodies (i am a fan of these , i am a geek *winks* so i like forming Steve jobs and Mark Zuckerberg hehehehe) please always wear the ones with plain fabric , if possible without writings and drawings ,if you are wearing it at night please dont use the "cap" to cover your head Please stop wearing clothes with skulls , goat head , eye of Horus ,"the all seeing eye on a pyramid" etc. In general always scrutinize your outfits before wearing them There was a day i mistakenly wore plain black round neck on plain black shorts in the night !!!!!because i was in a hurry to go out to buy something, omo that day i no get myself , come see as people they look me . Please folks be careful !!!!!. Face your book If i had the opportunity of deleting every other point and leave one , i would choose this one as the ONE, when you face your book you would hardly have time for anything else that would result in meeting with this people,if you face you book squarely , you wont have time for galivanting,partying,unneccessary gatherings,flashy dressing etc.Please face your boooook ooo. Be careful around "biggest" and "prettiest" girls Few months ago during my ND in Elect elect , i was one of the top students , so girls would always flock around me from other departments to teach them and help them with academical problems ,including some biggest girls(not big girls ooo) and even the prettiest girls some guys have being trying to say common good morning to and she is following me a broke ass nigga and even lauging ahhhhhh because i am kind of funny too,dem go come dey take one kind eye look me egbami !!! , long story short dont stay around them for too long , let it be strictly business so they wont start eyeing you,thinking you are dating her.With my understanding of sociology i know "owning" a beautiful woman has a lot to do in boosting a mans ego , respect etc , so dont get in the way of someone trying to acquire or already owns that. Stay away from people with coded languages and slangs A lot of people use coded languages and slangs even innocently , but its better safe than sorry , you dont know who is who , please stay clear , especially when the use of such words and slangs become used too often especially among the same set of people . Hand signals /Hand shakes Some people also do this innocently , but please any hand shake different from normal handshakes (grabbing the hand and shaking ) please stop it !!!, you might be doing a particular cults secret handshake by mistake !!!! , some people like having special hand shakes with their besties like Spongbebob and Larry *winks* but pls be careful ooooo hmmmm. Be humble,patient and respectful If you see the way i dey respect people ehn !!! , till some people and my friends called me a weakling,because some people would vex me i would still be doing good boy , the point here is , when you respect people and you are very humble you would hardly fall into trouble ,if someone steps on you tell the person sorry sef, come smile join am Group/Gathering of guys This is a no no no for me , i know at times you want to hangout with your friends and discuss, talk about exams etc ,but once a conversation is taking too long, the group has similar or partially matching outfit or dress pattern, jejeli stay away from that place. No party I know some people would blast me for this , seriously just stay away from parties as much as possible ,especially night parties. Dont walk at night This is easy to understand na , because of the need for cover and not being noticed , they are likely to move at night , so try to limit your night movement so you dont bump into them. Give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser If for any reason you bump into them or have issues with them one way or the other, please and please give them whatever they ask for , its better safe than sorry ,your life is worth more than everything you currently have .Even if it is your Ferrari give them o. Dont underestimate anyone You think its only muscular and strong eyed guys that can be big boys abi , that A+ student in your class, that handsome boy that cannot even hurt a fly , that 16 year old fresher , hmmm its like AIDS mehn , e no dey show for face , so dont underestimate anyone,assume everybody has a potential of being a big boy or girl , regardless of their religious or moral views . Shut your mouth If for some reasons you find out someone is a cultist , or bump into one , or someone whispers it to you , SHUT YOUR MOUTH about it,infact KEEP KWAYET !!!! , you would be doing more potential harm than good talking about the person to your friends ,even when people are talking about such person or people and what they are , quietly leave their midst , you dont know who is who !!!!. Avoid Tattoos I would not talk about the moral and spiritual significance / ramifications of this (a topic for another day),but please stay away , FLEE !!!! from tattoos, i am not saying anyone who has a tattoo is a cultist, but there are huge chances they are one , or would soon be one , so dont get yourself caught up in a web and self initiation. Dont try to settle fights I know this is hard ,i always try to mediate when people disagree, but when its getting heated up or turning physical , please leave there o, you dont know what is coming out of their pocket or bag next. Stop entering peoples rooms unannounced I know in hostels you get used to your friends and you just badge into their rooms anyhow, you better knock before entering and wait to be told to go in before attempting to, that is how a girl badged into a guys room that was toasting her , only to jam big boys having a meeting, she was lucky they were linient and let her go according to her. Be descreet if you are a rich kid I know what all you rich folks can do sometimes, money gets into your head and you start showing and flaunting wealth , please stop it , i am not saying you shouldnt enjoy your money but please,stop making it too obvious.you would attract big boys and girls to yourself by showing money too.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... by greatnaija01: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
1) JOIN A STRONG FELLOWSHIP IN SCHOOL

2) LEAVE LADIES ALONE....or do it very codedly with only safest naive ladies THAT u know u can marry after school.

3) Keep very godly friends and be polite to everyone.

EVEN with all these perfect record... IF they mean u.. they will still come after you BUT you will only loose phones or laptops they wont BRUTALIZE a polite jew.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... by HarlequinLekex: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2022
misaacdelight:
How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by bilau adeoti daud.
If you are a fresher this topic is especially for you, and every
other person , i just had to create this article , read on .....
I am not happy when people die ,with the recent killings and
harassments and beatings in schools, i decided to write
this.This topic is something i am really scared writing (i had
to commit my self into Gods hands writing this and seek HIS
guidance) after seeing some people showing themselves here
on myschool i have to be afraid na
DISCLAIMER:
I am not a cultist ,never was , and by God's grace and with
His help never would be ,i am not claiming to know it all or
claiming to have had first hand experience with cultists,for the
purpose of this article anywhere you see "big boys" or "big
girls" i am referring to cultists so we dont repeat
Which type of handshake is normal?
Grabbing then shaking is it normal?
Please clarify?

(1) (Reply)

Oando Foundation Impacts Primary Education In Nigeria | Thought Leaders Nigeria / #datenightchallenge ✌ / If You Don't Know About The Codeine Epidemic Sweeping Nigeria - Watch This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.