Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses (26775 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by kayo80(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cossy is currently telling a true life story on her Instagram page, and although she has chosen not to name names for obvious reasons, it appears she is talking about Daniella Okeke and Apostle Suleman. She might be referring to another man, but the possibilities of the story being about Daniella is too much. I mean, her physical description of the said character just points to none other than Daniella Okeke. Also she Cossy said the man involved used to pay Nollywood actresses 400k for sex, and this correlates with Stephanie Otobo's story. Cossy also says she isn't scared of any lawyers...who recently said she was going to use her lawyers to fight the people spreading rumors about her? Daniella Okeke.

In the story, note that when Cossy mentions 'protocols' she means procedure of hooking up her rich male friend with actresses that fit his spec in Nollywood. In other words, Cossy was/is a love-vendor. Also, overlook the typos and grammatical errors, just enjoy the story.

Story...story....story..... Part 1.....once upon a time... In the year 2011... I met a nice businessman ... He was so nice..I decided to keep him as a good friend. Because it pays more having good friends than Bleep mates. Anyway we got so friendly that he asked me for favors...well. Am not the type u send errands. So I made some demands. A range rover sport. ..And it was accepted..I did all he asked .. Then got tired of the protocols.. One day I saw his spec... I saw this angelic big fat ass. With tiny waist on top of okada somewhere in Ologolo , lekki area, I was driving behind this girl and was moved and felt pity ...I didn't know her from Adams never knew she acts...anyway.... I stopped this lady and collected her no. She is so gifted that I went to her house a flat in a very swampy road she shared with friend . I asked her if she will love to meet my friend. She was more than happy to go when she heard d money I was offering ....ahhahh. the story continues. .. part 2, 3, 4, 5 ...to 10 all loading.... The tittle of this script...is ....the ungrateful Delilah....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRoh82Cjt2a/?hl=en

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by kayo80(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Part 2 of the story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by kayo80(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Part 3 of the story...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by Khd95(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Olosho!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by tchimatic(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Una headache.. Hoessssss.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by blackjah(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
are you mad cossy,? do you want to be unfortunate in life?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by Davash222(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Anytime I see the word 'cossy' , I only check the pictures that follows.. Nothing else.

16 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by kayo80(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
blackjah:

lol!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by stephleena(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
madam love-vendor,swerve
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by dollyjoy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Long hisssssss
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by angelTI(f): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
blackjah:

Are you part of the protocols ni?

It's about to go down with all these olosho actresses

15 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by blackjah(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
angelTI:

lol, the bobby might want to make me join the protocol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by kayo80(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
angelTI:

It's about to go down with all these olosho actresses

Yes o! All of them be shaking in their shoes right now. lol!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by angelTI(f): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
blackjah:
lol, the bobby might want to make me join the protocol

grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by blackjah(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
angelTI:

grin grin
grin lemme check if you have so I might join protocol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by subtlemee(f): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Birds of the same feathers in same line Of business

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by LesbianBoy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nonsense! Daniella okeke is still a virgin angry

10 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by Olulinks(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
We are getting there!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by kayo80(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Olulinks:
We are getting there!

Yup!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by saintolarayo: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin

ALL I CAN SAY IS OLOSHO

BUT THEN, I LIKE WHAT I'M SEEING. WHERE'S MY VASELINE tongue
WATCH ANOTHER VIDEO OF COSSY WITH HER ORANGES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
90% of nollywood actresses are OLOSHO!!

11 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by stonemind(f): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
M
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by stonemind(f): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
kayo80:
Cossy is currently telling a true life story on her Instagram page, and although she has chosen not to name names for obvious reasons, it appears she is talking about Daniella Okeke and Apostle Suleman. She might be referring to another man, but the possibilities of the story being about Daniella is too much. I mean, her physical description of the said character just points to none other than Daniella Okeke. Also she Cossy said the man involved used to pay Nollywood actresses 400k for sex, and this correlates with Stephanie Otobo's story. Cossy also says she isn't scared of any lawyers...who recently said she was going to use her lawyers to fight the people spreading rumors about her? Daniella Okeke.

In the story, note that when Cossy mentions 'protocols' she means procedure of hooking up her rich male friend with actresses that fit his spec in Nollywood. In other words, Cossy was/is a love-vendor. Also, overlook the typos and grammatical errors, just enjoy the story.

Story...story....story..... Part 1.....once upon a time... In the year 2011... I met a nice businessman ... He was so nice..I decided to keep him as a good friend. Because it pays more having good friends than Bleep mates. Anyway we got so friendly that he asked me for favors...well. Am not the type u send errands. So I made some demands. A range rover sport. ..And it was accepted..I did all he asked .. Then got tired of the protocols.. One day I saw his spec... I saw this angelic big fat ass. With tiny waist on top of okada somewhere in Ologolo , lekki area, I was driving behind this girl and was moved and felt pity ...I didn't know her from Adams never knew she acts...anyway.... I stopped this lady and collected her no. She is so gifted that I went to her house a flat in a very swampy road she shared with friend . I asked her if she will love to meet my friend. She was more than happy to go when she heard d money I was offering ....ahhahh. the story continues. .. part 2, 3, 4, 5 ...to 10 all loading.... The tittle of this script...is ....the ungrateful Delilah....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRoh82Cjt2a/?hl=en

H
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
What kind of country is this?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by ALAYORMII: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Can Cossy offer anything other than boobs??

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by thundaFIREmods: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
she is as brainless as the mods on nairaland.
where did she get all what she uses now. she has even commited more atrocities.
she don sleep with dogs for cash.
i rather sleep aith a pastor that cant control his little prick for money than sleep with dogs.
Bleep that olosho, infact thunda fire that attention seeking olosho.
she no know say olosho get expiry date?
she is expired

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by teelaw4life(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
In other news...I've got bleeps to give just not on a thread about an over-expired olosho.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by LesbianBoy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Can Cossy offer anything other than boobs??

Pvssy angry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by itiswellandwell: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses by deflover(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmm ashawo dey pay these days oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother / Mike Edwards' Fans Buy A Rolex Wristwatch For Him / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.