Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? (470 Views)

Peerup - Peer-to-peer Donation With Referral, Wallet System And Bitcoin Payment / I Will Help You Integrate Bitcoin Payment System To Your Website / Install Bitcoin Payment Option On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? by fineboynl(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
currently planning to start up a reseller offshore web hosting. but the payments processor should be strictly on bitcoin. I would like the instant activation after bitcoin payment.

how do I go about this.

thanks
Re: How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? by betahost247(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:
currently planning to start up a reseller offshore web hosting. but the payments processor should be strictly on bitcoin. I would like the instant activation after bitcoin payment.

how do I go about this.

thanks

Hello,

Have you sign up for a reseller account.
Re: How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? by fineboynl(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,
Have you sign up for a reseller account.
no
Re: How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? by betahost247(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:

no

Hello,

Kindly note that, Bitcoin provider are to to provide you a module to start accepting payments using WHMCS.

You can also check our reseller plan at http://www.betahost247.com/reseller.html

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? by fineboynl(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Kindly note that, Bitcoin provider are to to provide you a module to start accepting payments using WHMCS.

You can also check our reseller plan at http://www.betahost247.com/reseller.html

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule

seen your reseller plan. does it comes with domains, domain manager and domain privacy for my users. ?

how do I go about implementing the bitcoin and other payment processors.

if my customers
Re: How To Install Bitcoin Payment Professor In Web Hosting? by betahost247(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:

seen your reseller plan. does it comes with domains, domain manager and domain privacy for my users. ?

how do I go about implementing the bitcoin and other payment processors.

if my customers

Hello,

Our reseller plan comes with domain management/domain privacy including vps dedicated server reseller plan.

Before you can implement the Bitcoin, you will a billing software like WHMCS, or Box Billing. Your Bitcoin provider must has a ready made module that is compatable with WHMCS. That's the only way you can implement the Bitcoin payment gateway.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Needed / Help With Blog Creation / Common Challenges Faced By Bloggers And How To Overcome Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.