Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts (51153 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures / Ycee Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday / 'Lunatic,See Ur Teeth':Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu 4 Wishing Olamide Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bet why? grin
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by Sparkle777(f): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na dem oyibo way,even dia blacks. They dnt know how to differenciate between us blacks. Just lik we cant btw chinese. Olamide still local to dem yoruba states, we here in east no too know am. Bt Wizkid we know.

1 Like

Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by adewale9050: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
A.P.C MUST ALSO WHICH BADDO HAPI BIRTHDAY OH.OLA REALLY REALLY MAKE THEM GET POWER WITH STREET LEVEL

Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by skullzflex(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
DollarAngel:
Baddo wey stingy

How do you know this ?
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by crazygod(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
mikezuruki:
Not a comparison whatsoever, but I'm not sure they would have made same mistake wizkid! Olamide good, but make we all accept say na local champion
grin
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by DollarAngel(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
skullzflex:

How do you know this ?

Am a fan
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by bibianna(f): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Couldn't help but laugh.
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by Ayblaize(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Imagining Olamide playing guitar

1 Like

Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by EngrBouss(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Call 07087210933 for your software and tutorial training videos or visit my thread www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics

Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by Phatybiz(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na mistook wink grin tongue
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by stoic6ix: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
mikezuruki:
Not a comparison whatsoever, but I'm not sure they would have made same mistake wizkid! Olamide good, but make we all accept say na local champion

And you are what champion?
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by fayded(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
It's like they forgot he's a Nigerian and we don't take poo

don't take poo how??..ur president..d economy,d state of hospitals..oga,Nigerians take poo..lots of them

1 Like

Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by sexyellency(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:
That's why its good to always sing good music and stop producing erratic noise

He would have been better identified if he makes good music, but too bad he only makes noise!
So their greetings will add to his bank account bah? Hundreds of people even ur mentors u regarded as ppl with good lyrics, the like of MI and Co wished him yesterday captioned his picture with icon, king, and man of the ppl. baddo reposted numerous local wishes yesterday. I think internationals should go Bleep themselves as he can't recognize them too.
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by Funkybabee(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
dem they craze!!!!!and to those who said he is local champion, that he always makes noise. u better go and make noise so that poverty will not destroy ur life.

Bleep all haters
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by bitcoinvin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
28 when am 30,no Job and even hard to make money via blogging..lol...
Apostle must hear this...
Funkee,Funkee.....ayami,egbami
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by walosky(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
That means they dont even know husky -voice afonja musician
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by harbibi: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
examhall:

American basic cable channel, Black Entertainment Television (BET) yesterday wished Nigerian singer, Olamide a happy birthday using a wrong picture.
In the said tweet, @bet said
‘sending positive vibes and birthday wishes all the way to #Nigeria to @olamide_ YBNL !
Nigerians on Twitter have been attacking the channel’s twitter for making such a huge mistake.
Olamide popularly known as Badoo turns 28 yesterday and several other celebrities like Davido, Vector, Phyno have wished him well on social media.
Although, BET corrected it later!

Source: http://360jamng.net/wishes-olamide-happy-birthday-with-the-wrong-picture-twitter-reacts-snapshot/
lol... Text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK to get AKPOS JOKES nd keep the fun going
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by jimadek(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
oloribu niyin Ade o fit yin
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by Jaytecq(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
henrydadon:
another reason why Americans are the most ignorant people on earth..they don't know sh!t..

how could they make this mistake?..American just refuse to get informed about the world around them.

am sure most nigerian can mention up to 10 american artists but i bet an average American can't mention 2 nigerian artists

thats because they don't give a f
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by gincmedia: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
mikezuruki:

The same Wizkid dem wan give award backstage abi couple of years ago - you think say dem get our time! grin
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by BobHIGHNESS(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
International recognition,shey iyen ni street ma je. Bleep international recognition, Bleep BET. Olamide is still the king on the throne,he don't even recognise BET. Happy birthday jare, Odidi baddo
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by distilledwalex(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
blessme2019:
The banana fell from the tree
And me sev i did not know where the banana went
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by timijoseph01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha.. Olamide ohhh grin grin Oloriibu lawon BET fah
lol.. dah fah reminds mie me of someone
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by subtlemee(f): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
fayded:

don't take poo how??..ur president..d economy,d state of hospitals..oga,Nigerians take poo..lots of them

Can you please name one perfect country to back yourself up?
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by fayded(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Can you please name one perfect country to back yourself up?
u mean a country wth a working president..viable economy and a top class healthcare??..I will do u one better..I will name d ones that u didn't even know..
Greenland
Iceland
Switzerland
Singapore
Finland
Australia
aunty...I can name on and on..buh ds ones..are world-certified..I admit that they are less-populated..buh their are also countries as populated as Nigeria..with umm..let's say 24hours power supply..
pls pls pls no vex me,Nigerians dey take poo,when u leave ds country and come bk.u will understand..
in fact,let me use my situation to explain something to you.
I am a medical student here in Nigeria..year after year,I see doctors trooping outside ds country to Saudi Arabia,south Africa,Ireland.
the pay over there is awesome,u get to practise,u have insurance,u have ur allowances,how can I hustle for 6years..graduate finish and then u will be offering me 150k per month,no allowance,nothing nothing and from dt 150k,I will settle oga chief medical director.and no equipments to even practise,people dying left and right due to bad policies,depressing environment,I chose medicine to save lives not to watch people die..biko
me,am not hiding my own after ma compulsory house job here,Saudi Arabia here I come,I cannot suffer just to come and suffer again.
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by subtlemee(f): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
fayded:

u mean a country wth a working president..viable economy and a top class healthcare??..I will do u one better..I will name d ones that u didn't even know..
Greenland
Iceland
Switzerland
Singapore
Finland
Australia
aunty...I can name on and on..buh ds ones..are world-certified..I admit that they are less-populated..buh their are also countries as populated as Nigeria..with umm..let's say 24hours power supply..
pls pls pls no vex me,Nigerians dey take poo,when u leave ds country and come bk.u will understand..
in fact,let me use my situation to explain something to you.
I am a medical student here in Nigeria..year after year,I see doctors trooping outside ds country to Saudi Arabia,south Africa,Ireland.
the pay over there is awesome,u get to practise,u have insurance,u have ur allowances,how can I hustle for 6years..graduate finish and then u will be offering me 150k per month,no allowance,nothing nothing and from dt 150k,I will settle oga chief medical director.and no equipments to even practise,people dying left and right due to bad policies,depressing environment,I chose medicine to save lives not to watch people die..biko
me,am not hiding my own after ma compulsory house job here,Saudi Arabia here I come,I cannot suffer just to come and suffer again.

Spare me your life history because I'm also in the medical field (practising for 2yrs now)and I don't blow trumpet...there's no perfect thing on earth,they can have one thing and lack the other and if you are not comfortable in Nigeria then leave,Rome wasn't built in a day

FYI doctors working with the government are earning from 200,000 up as a start and they don't settle anyone don't use your private clinic experience to generalise and circulate false information
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by fayded(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Spare me your life history because I'm also in the medical field (practising for 2yrs now)and I don't blow trumpet...there's no perfect thing on earth,they can have one thing and lack the other and if you are not comfortable in Nigeria then leave,Rome wasn't built in a day
I'm not blowing anyfn...
true.. Rome wasn't built in a day,but emphasis is on "built".. as in they re trying to even build it.
are your leaders trying to build Nigeria??..just look at this magu case,see d way they keep rejecting him cos he is going after looters..I'm not saying he is innocent..buh at least he is trying.
my dear,your leaders have their selfish interest at heart alone..so nobody is trying to build Nigeria,when they start,trust me u and I would know..
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by skullzflex(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:

Am a fan

Okay
Re: BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts by jerrykho(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
say what?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Acquires A Mini Cooper-S (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.