Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM (955 Views)

Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira / Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by elpato(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please I've been trying to get a good phone under 40k with 4g LTE and 2gb ram. Any suggestions? Thanks Good battery is also important. Also I heard about Fero mega but dont know much about the company. Has anyone used a Fero phone before? please share your experience
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by elpato(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Somebody!!!
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by noobody(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello,i can help you get a xiaomi redmi 4a,snapdragon,2gb ram,4G lte at 28,800 on alixpress,send me a pm or quote me with ur whatsapp number,

The phone better pass many mtk midrange out there
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by elpato(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but redmi 4a is $89.99 on aliexpress. WITHOUT SHIPPING FEE. i thought there are a lot of payments with shipping from other coumtries. thanks boss
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by noobody(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
elpato:
Thanks for the reply, but redmi 4a is $89.99 on aliexpress. WITHOUT SHIPPING FEE. i thought there are a lot of payments with shipping from other coumtries. thanks boss

Multipy it by 320,whot wud u get,shiping is freeeee!!tskes 3 weeks or less,i take u r not interested right?
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by elpato(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Forgive my ignorance boss 01. i thought u use blackmarket rate 2. some one told me shipping fees were huge. chilax boss
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by noobody(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
elpato:
Forgive my ignorance boss 01. i thought u use blackmarket rate 2. some one told me shipping fees were huge. chilax boss

No p,uf interested,dropur whatsapp
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by itiswellandwell: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
elpato:

Be careful. Don't send your hard earned money to anyone.

If you have to buy anything. See what you are buying before making any payments. All the best.
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
But to be honest with you you can get a phone for that price now
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by noobody(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Be careful. Don't send your hard earned money to anyone.

If you have to buy anything. See what you are buying before making any payments. All the best.

Its better u stop been foolish,did i tell him to send money to me,if he sent me a msg on whatsapp,i would only put him tru on hw to purchase it on alixpress by him sef,so rather than looking for who to accuse of been a scammer,mind ur damn business

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by itiswellandwell: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
noobody:

Its better u stop been foolish,did i tell him to send money to me,if he sent me a msg on whatsapp,i would only put him tru on hw to purchase it on alixpress by him sef,so rather than looking for who to accuse of been a scammer,mind ur damn business

I believe you are from a good family background. Be a good boy next time and don't use harsh words on people just the way you were taught at home. Be a good boy next time boy!
Re: HELP!!! I need a Phone Under 40k with 4g, 2gb RAM by noobody(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
itiswellandwell:

I believe you are from a good family background. Be a good boy next time and don't use harsh words on people just the way you were taught at home. Be a good boy next time boy!

And I beliv you are sumone who suppose dey reason before jumping Into conclusion,if only you had minded your business!!so next time you accuse me of been a scammer again,I would ensure I finish you again!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD; OFFER ENDED !!! / Data Plan For 1,000 Naira / Iphone X "New" Features That Already Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.