Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election (17948 Views)

Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu / My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by Franchise21(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Until judgement is passed. We shall use our legal, political machinery and influence to overturn the judgement.
What do u know bouh the Law and the Constitution??
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
FFllaties, food is served
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by Chikeluba25(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Willie is working. Fear Victor Umeh. Don't underrate APGA for they could be dangerous
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by klax(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

We shall appeal the judgement. APC is ready to take full control of Anambra and am glad Obiano is aware of this fact.

And you are not ashamed of yourself If I may ask you now who do you love most in igbo land you will open your kolanut pudding teeth and say oh I live Ojukwu isn't Bro you a full Goat the only legacy that if fully follow by igbo to actually becoming a point of reference in Nigeria is the party Ojukwu Co founded, the APGA but so shameful the party founded by the yoruba and hausa(apx) the trubes you claimed to dislike is now where foolish people like you are running to bro shame on you, you simply has no dignity.

Look at southwest from UPN, AD, ACN and they are the master foundation of APC today. Look at North NPN, CPC there come the president today please Mr Goat tell me what came out of igbo land as political party that hold ground or make any sense None but instead for anuofia like you to say let's build ourselves up politically to be in the middle of scheme of things in Nigeria political scene but people like you busy jumping from party to party like an I d I o t . Go and appeal and later be calling SW fulani slaves, foolish boy. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by Chiefobdk1: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
9jabull:
The battle is between Ume & PDP but I never see that candidate in PDP now that can challenge Ume in that senatorial zone sit.
Obi will win Ume if other senatorial zones are to vote but since they are not Apga will smile home victorious.

Pdp was disqaulified last year...
Umeh vs umeh

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by Chiefobdk1: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
And this judgment is fine with ipork piglets whom all wud ve rushed to the keypads to scream APC judge if the judgment had been against PDP.

Pdp got the first dish before apc got served...

Apga showing who own Anambra

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by linusbnn(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
madridguy:
Be careful friend, heart attack is real.

Wetin be your own?
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by gawu1: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
mile12crises:
Good move....

I think it's going to be productive if court should bar Buhari from Aisha till things get better.
If I call you Igbo you will start groaning like chimpanzee. The day a camel passes through hole of a needle is the day Haters will accept things are better under Buhari.
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by gawu1: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Karlman:
...they should be barred from ever fielding a presidential candidate for this country
Is that your final answer?
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by Karlman: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
gawu1:
Is that your final answer?
FINAL ANSWER!
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by gawu1: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Karlman:
FINAL ANSWER!
You still have 2 lifelines: the primary election & General election
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by AtlanticBreeze: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
9jabull:
The battle is between Ume & PDP but I never see that candidate in PDP now that can challenge Ume in that senatorial zone sit.
Obi will win Ume if other senatorial zones are to vote but since they are not Apga will smile home victorious.
obi cannot win elections again in anambra
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by 9jabull: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Pdp was disqaulified last year...
Umeh vs umeh

If thats the case, INEC should just declare Ume winner & Senate's should swear him in, election will be waste of money.
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by justmenoni: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
You held?

what of PDP I held dey want to field Peter obi

quote author=Dera100 post=54652404]so APC is out of d game.
what of PDP I held dey want to field Peter obi...d way am seeing dis Victor umeh of apga will clear d votes[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by vioment: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Not a good look for development.

Anyway, shout out to my Anambra brothers and sisters, I apologize for any insults I have leveled against a Great state as Anambra. I retract any negative words/sentences I have used against that state. Na small boy been dey worry me. Am loyal to the Great state of Anambra. I stand with you and will always remain loyal. I will only speak against persons or actions I deem worrisome when it pertains to Anambra. One love my people.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by madridguy(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2017
I did not receive any mention on my handle. Who are those looking for me boss? Wailers or who tongue

Eluwilussit:

Where were you yesterday when they were looking for you everywhere in one particular thread? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by Eluwilussit(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
I did not receive any mention on my handle. Who are those looking for me boss? Wailers or who tongue

Wailers, of course. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin

Eluwilussit:

Wailers, of course. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Special Investigator, Jim Obazee Faults CBN Audited Reports / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.