Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Biblical Scholars Please Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Scholars Please Come In (487 Views)

Bible Scholars Please What Are Your Thoughts On Deut 22:13-21? / Bible Scholars, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Scholars Please Come In by Agimor(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
How would you guys explain this part of Sirach 42 vs 14. Better is the wickedness of a man than a woman who does good; it is woman who brings shame and disgrace.
I didn't open this thread to cast aspersions on anyone neither do I want it to degenerate to religious bashing. I'm kind of confused and I want my doubts to be cleared.
Re: Biblical Scholars Please Come In by sekundosekundo: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
What's sirach?
Re: Biblical Scholars Please Come In by greatnaija01: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
ONLY CATHOLIC SCHOLARS can help u...

THE REAL WORLD WIDE ACCEPTED BIBLE Has none of these scriptures. these scriptures were not added because they were tempered with before King James PUBLISHED in the 1600s

Agimor:
How would you guys explain this part of Sirach 42 vs 14. Better is the wickedness of a man than a woman who does good; it is woman who brings shame and disgrace.
I didn't open this thread to cast aspersions on anyone neither do I want it to degenerate to religious bashing. I'm kind of confused and I want my doubts to be cleared.
Re: Biblical Scholars Please Come In by Agimor(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
sekundosekundo:
What's sirach?
It's the same thing as Ecclesiasticus.
Re: Biblical Scholars Please Come In by Agimor(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
ONLY CATHOLIC SCHOLARS can help u...

THE REAL WORLD WIDE ACCEPTED BIBLE Has none of these scriptures. these scriptures were not added because they were tempered with before King James PUBLISHED in the 1600s

Let's just stick to the topic at hand as I wouldn't want to derail the topic.
Re: Biblical Scholars Please Come In by AdeniyiA(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes,it's right.
The 'good' deed of Eve in the garden of Eden landed us in this mess undecided
Re: Biblical Scholars Please Come In by greatnaija01: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
next time specify that its Apocryphal so we wont waste our time coming here

Agimor:
Let's just stick to the topic at hand as I wouldn't want to derail the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Highly Recommended For Searchers... Sda Church / Peter's Denial And The Cock-crow At Dawn / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(thut. 06/04/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.