Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. (976 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / This Snake Was Electrocuted In My Street This Morning / Don't use your Mother for Ritual_OAP Michael Effiong warns yahoo yahoo boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. by micolottun(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
I am using this medium to report to the necessary security operatives that will take action on these yahoo yahoo boys who have been terrorizing our street with high level of musical noises and vocal noises. I live within the neighborhood of Phillip Amalega around A.I.T Alagbado where our environment has always been known for quietness with responsible people, but ever since middle of July 2016 till now in the month of March these boys moved in to our area, they have been nuisance, rough and untidy young boys, It got to the point where thieves are now burgling in peoples homes and steal valuable properties. They live in a 3 bedroom apartment where there are 6 flat in all but there are still vacancies in the compound, there are also good, quite and responsible families who are also co-tenant but these boys turns their residential apartment to quest house/beer parlour where unknown young boys and girls comes in and out, to us, we are not save in our street and we see them as suspects, their apartment is always noisy everyday both morning, afternoon and night from Monday to Sunday disturbing their own peaceful neighbours within the compound and of the community, they smoke terrible indian hem (igbo)in the compound and along the street. When I sometimes speak with their neighbours of which they also complain to them but these yahoo boys will not listen instead they will say they are entitle to their own. For me, I blame the care-taker (Mr. Akinyele Ifedayo )of the house who brought them into the house because he knows these boys. Imagine an apartment meant for responsible families, They are been occupied with over 9 boys with girls. These guys look like boys who were declared wanted from somewhere and they are hiding here, they don’t go out, they are always within shouting at their voices, disturbing the peace of the neighbours. We have called and spoke with the care-taker of the house Mr. Akinyele Ifedayo who lives at No. 1, Olifi street, Operator b/stop at Joke Ayo b/stop A.I.T road with these phone numbers 08059280242, 07038744685 many times on this issue, he will say he has contacted the police station at Idowu Babafemi street, A.I.T Alagbado but I know he never do anything about it but instead he compromise with the yahoo boys. I make friend with friends that knows them within the street as deji, gbenga, emmy, alex, ramony e.t.c and got their images from facebook. Below is their pictures and the house.
I am appealing to any security operatives to do something and investigate the boys because these yahoo boys are not fit to leave here instead they should move to mushin or ajegunle where there mate are making laucy noise. Infact the owner of the house should be contacted through the care-taker to issue quit notice to these boys especially ramony who rented the apartment to harbour these criminal boys.
I am speaking for the peace of the good people in the compound and the entire good people of the Phillip Amalega community.

Re: See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. by blessme2019(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
What stops you from taking this your story to the nearest Police Station and making an entry?

1 Like

Re: See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. by blessme2019(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
What stops you from taking this your story to the nearest Police Station and making and entry?
Re: See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. by Wackyrichy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Report them to d Alagbado police division there na
Re: See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. by Buharimustgo: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
What is Yahoo Yahoo boys?The caption is supposed to be see miscreants disturbing our street
Re: See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
What you've done is totally wrong

you uploaded there picture as if they are some convicted criminals

You are just jealous of these guys... why don't you take your case to police station

I smell use and dump here
Re: See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hey don't start a fight u can't finish..

Not when those niggas come bounce back..u start claiming wat I don't know..

Better live u life and let others live there's..

If they re desturbing u, park da fvck out

Cos STREET TI TAKEOVER cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat At Amuwo Jakande Housing Estate Lagos Is 4 Sale 6.5m- 08166866515 / How ATM Machines Were Hacked In Thailand & Taiwan (video) / Rainbow In Enugu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.