Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (939 Views)

Deleted / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by notthefakemaree: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Deleted
Re: Deleted by notthefakemaree: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Ashleydolls(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Most of your points ain't valid. Especially the 5th it's not all women that are good at initiating sex. And the fact that she didn't doesn't mean she ain't into you

1 Like

Re: Deleted by BankManager(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
D
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
If a woman doesn't love you anymore she starts to ignore you like you don't exist.

Your touch, voice, laughter etc irritates her.

She won't even tell you're fat, cos she doesn't care and she probably didn't notice.

and lastly, she won't cook for you anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Joavid:
If a woman doesn't love you anymore she starts to ignore you like you don't exist.

She won't even tell you're fat, cos she doesn't care and she probably didn't notice.

Very right.. Especially ''she won't cook for you any more.
Re: Deleted by notthefakemaree: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Joavid:

Modified

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls What Could This Be ??? / Hello Nairanlanders Can You Do This To Your Baby In The Name Of Tribal Mark? / Need Branding, Printing Of Souvenirs Jotters, Cutstomiize Bags...? Don't Go Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.