Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) (4502 Views)

The Riseshost Hepsia Hosting Control Panel / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / Hosting Control Panel: 2dtechnology Control Pane Vs Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by internetpo(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2017
fengpam:
Free cPanel Web Hosting with PHP5/Mysql - no advertising!
Register now: https/wbhost.com/954735.html
We can offer you a free web hosting package packed with advanced features for hosting & building professional dynamic websites. We provide cess
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- And many more..
Click here to visit us: httpswebhost.com/954735.html

Aha! They have come. Thread derailers. angry
The post was about what type of hosting control panel you use and why and not for you to blatantly advertise your service Mr. Open another thread if you want to. Its that easy.
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by reyscrub(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Plis which hosting company with cheap service one can register with for web hosting
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by aalafasy(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2017
knc:

Bro give me your number it's alittle bit private.
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by aalafasy(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2017
knc:

How do I reach u bro

u can reach me using email: almubaraq123@gmail.com
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by internetpo(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
reyscrub:
Plis which hosting company with cheap service one can register with for web hosting

Cheap is not always a guarantee of quality and reliability. Dissociate price from your mind look at other qualities.
Check out this nairaland posts to learn more

https://www.nairaland.com/3659982/why-ordering-large-webhosting-space
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by ipreach: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Image 3.

My second signature will convince you
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by shugarush92(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=internetpo post=55282494]

Cheap is not always a guarantee of quality and reliability. Dissociate price from your mind look at other qualities.
Check out this nairaland posts to learn more

https://www.nairaland.com/3659982/why-ordering-large-webhosting-space[/quot

internetpo is very correct.....cheapness of a commodity or service has never been a precursor for reliability or quality of services rendered.... follow the thread from the beginning to fully understand...

PS:...all these other keyboard warriors hijacking other peoples thread... angry angry
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by ibietela2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
knc:

Bro give me your number it's alittle bit private.

Use nairaland contact
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by lanchy: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Try https://solidcp.com/ formerly websitepanel...100% free and caters for multi-tenancy.
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by FILEBE(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:

Microsoft is not the owner of Plesk

yeah that's true. I have always thought it is own by them.
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by FILEBE(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
internetpo:

hard for me too personally but people love it. People do use Asp.net bro

yeah. a close friend of mine uses it and we always laugh at him. I was reading some comments about w3schools website and people kept bashing for using asp.net. It was funny. To me, asp.net looks archaic.
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
donsheddy1:
I'm here to read user comments though. I configure DNS and VPS' it will be fine to know that my clients enjoy the control panel i'm using presently.

But above all, I like CPANEL. But my servers I use centos Web panel

Please do you know of any open source cpanel apart from sentora? If yes please contact me on whatsapp let's discuss, I have a deal for you..
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by donsheddy1(m): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Dhilariousdandy:

Please do you know of any open source cpanel apart from sentora? If yes please contact me on whatsapp let's discuss, I have a deal for you..
yeah and here's my number 08031975415
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by fengpam(m): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello everyone! Today I just found this free host with: - 1500 MB of Disk Space - 100 GB Bandwidth - Your own domain hosting - cPanel Control panel - Website Builder - Over 500 website templates ready for download - Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access - FTP and Web based File Manager - PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby. - No Ads at all!
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by fengpam(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello everyone! Today I just found this free host with: - 1500 MB of Disk Space - 100 GB Bandwidth - Your own domain hosting - cPanel Control panel - Website Builder - Over 500 website templates ready for download - Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access - FTP and Web based File Manager - PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby. - No Ads at all!
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by internetpo(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2017
FILEBE:

yeah. a close friend of mine uses it and we always laugh at him. I was reading some comments about w3schools website and people kept bashing for using asp.net. It was funny. To me, asp.net looks archaic.

Yeah. have friends too but dont laugh at them. wink
Re: What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) by internetpo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Any other options?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Videos From Youtube Using SS / Free Ebooks On Web Design / How Long Does It Take Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.